[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Tezuka Osamu World Star System Playing Cards

Tezuka Osamu World Star System Playing Cards

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Tezuka Osamu World Star System Playing Cards

Postby Sevi » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:35 pm

It took me forever to scan & edit all the images but thank goodness, I’m finally done with it! :D

This is the entire set of cards from the notorious Tezuka Osamu World Star System Playing Cards set, which is extremely rare and rather hard to obtain these days. I was nearly 100% certain, that some of you would love to know, what the cards in the set actually look like, so that's why I decided to torture myself and scan them all.

"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Re: Tezuka Osamu World Star System Playing Cards

Postby Marc » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:12 am

Thanks for scanning these! Heheh, I like the card with Lamp and Hamegg dressed like Black Jack a lot. Seeing Kiriko in a green scarf is pretty weird, but I like it a lot. :D
Marc

Tezuka reader

Postby strobe_z » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:38 pm

I've been looking for those cards for years. Nice job to scan them so we can at least see them!
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby bobojungle » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:56 pm

I really like these scans. All the Jacks are Black Jack related; that's pretty clever.
bobojungle

Tezuka reader

Postby phap » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Thank you for your efforts! I'm a bit jaleous! The set card is really really nice.
phap

Tezuka reader

Postby Sevi » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:40 am

"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby Marc » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:43 am

Also I'm curious, do you know what the purpose of that M card is? I've never seen it before in a deck, and I'm wondering if it's specific to Eastern playing card sets or something.
Marc

Tezuka reader

Postby Ametrine » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Ah, wow! Thank you for scanning these, the cards are all so nice... I never knew they existed but now I wish I had them, I love playing cards. My favourites in this deck are ones of Triton, Wato, and the Atom & Uran in the red diamond cards.

The Amazing 3 cards are neat, they are even all on the 3 cards...
Ametrine

Tezuka reader

Postby Sevi » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Return to General Tezuka Discussion