[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Preorder Tezuka Merch at Comics Infinity

Preorder Tezuka Merch at Comics Infinity

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Preorder Tezuka Merch at Comics Infinity

Postby Marc » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:23 am

Figured some people here would be interested. :)

has a bunch of neat Tezuka merchandise up for preorder, including keychains, mugs, figures, and even art prints.

I asked about the release date regarding some items, and it seems that items with MAR in the SKU code are set to be released in July, and items with JUN in it may be released in October. So, add five months to the month indicated in the SKU. Since the items are imported, the release dates may shift around a little.

Those keychains look great--I'm thinking of getting the Black Jack one and perhaps a hyoutantsugi as well. Anybody else interested in what they're selling?
Marc

Tezuka reader

Re: Preorder Tezuka Merch at Comics Infinity

Postby Xenops » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:33 am

Oh, thanks for showing this! :D

Anything Black Jack, of course! Actually, when I went to Japan two summers ago, I got the gray mug. It also has a description (in English) of Black Jack's character. Lovely mug.
Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby Whitelion » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Thanks so much for showing this! Definitely grabbing some of this. :D By the way, do you know anything about the Tezuka merch Diamond was set to release?
Whitelion

Tezuka reader

Postby Marc » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:55 pm

The mugs look great and I think I'll be ordering at least one of them as well, since I do like my coffee. And @Whitelion, I haven't seen any news about that yet, but to my understanding most of the stuff Diamond distributes is sold main in comic stores, or you can at least special order them through comic stores. I don't think they have anything for sale online. :/
Marc

Tezuka reader

Postby Whitelion » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 am

Aw, that's too bad. :c There's no comic shop in the 30 mile radius of where I live unfortunately.
Whitelion

Tezuka reader

Postby Marc » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:15 am

I know the feeling. :/ There's just one comic shop an hour away from my house, but they specialize in monthly comics from DC and Marvel. I saw Astro Boy for sale there once, but no other Tezuka.

For what it's worth, many of those Diamond products may become available online eventually, via eBay or comic stores that just sell stuff online. It's a matter of keeping your eyes open.
Marc

Tezuka reader

Return to General Tezuka Discussion