[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Who is the creepiest Tezuka character?

Who is the creepiest Tezuka character?

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

15%
15%
12%
4%
54%

Total votes : 26

Who is the creepiest Tezuka character?

Postby Metropolisforever » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:25 pm

THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED.
Metropolisforever

Banned

Postby cmoon » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:40 pm

"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby Pathfinder » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:23 pm

okay... I have to say Pinoko on this one... because generally the creapy characters to me tend to be the ones that are most adorable to the rest of society. Okay... she at least looks to be like five or six years old MAX, but she seems to know a great deal about medicine.. enough for Black Jack to use her as a nurse. She also runs around claiming to be eighteen and Black Jack's girl friend. Why is a five year old helping an unlicensed doctor with surgery? One of those thoughts I always had in the back of my noggen as I watched what I saw the show. There's something definately wrong with her. . . but we love her anyway.
"Earth has too many enemies, I will leave this planet! Wahahahahahaha!" ~ Dr. Black Jack
Pathfinder

Tezuka reader

Postby Huscheli » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:42 pm

You don't know her background story yet? Ah well I won't spoil. (But if you ask me, it really makes her quite creepy, in a cool kind of way ^^)

But otherwhise I don't know any really "creepy" characters.
Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Path » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:32 pm

I vote for "other" for Dr. Kiriko. Man does he creep me out in some of the chapters of Black Jack. Just about a perfect opposite of my favorite doctor.
We will meet again, when the loops of time touch.
Path

Tezuka reader

Postby Pathfinder » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:05 am

"Earth has too many enemies, I will leave this planet! Wahahahahahaha!" ~ Dr. Black Jack
Pathfinder

Tezuka reader

Postby jonerik » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:57 pm

Gotta go with Skunk.
jonerik

Tezuka reader

Postby putrocca » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:24 pm

- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Huscheli » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:47 pm

Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Metropolisforever » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:51 pm

THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED.
Metropolisforever

Banned

Postby loserita » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:35 am

Gotta go with Pinoko...she's definitely a creepy kid, but that's also what makes her such a tragic figure. :cry:
loserita

Postby putrocca » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:24 pm

It does give you one new stamp per day, but it's per JAPANESE day so depending on what time you sign on if you do it one evening it may not be a new day in Japan yet by the next morning. That confused me too for a while.
- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Karmi-Sempai » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:35 am

You know, the first thing that popped in my head is Ham Egg's evil grin. But considering how creepy Dr. Kiriko tends to be, I've changed my mind. Black Jack also tend to get creepy but in a good sort of way I guess.

As for Pinoko, I consider her as "weird" not "creepy". She's really eighteen but claiming to be the doctor's wife looking like that doesn't give a very good impression to non-fans of the show.
I'm not special. I'm just not like you!
Karmi-Sempai

Tezuka Nut

Postby mippa » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:37 pm

I completely disagree about Pinoko being "creepy." But maybe I am just way too immersed in where I live, and seeing her in a live-action made her all the more real and endearing for me, too.

My vote is for HyoutanTsugi. ^^;; That thing always weirds me out.
mippa

Tezuka Nut

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:47 am

Yuki from MW. Pure evilness, pure charm, pure terror...
Ataru Moroboshi

Tezuka Nut

Next

Return to General Tezuka Discussion