[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - My Son-Goku

My Son-Goku

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

My Son-Goku

Postby oldtable » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:15 pm

Hello all, I'm new to these boards and excited to be a part of this community.

I'm really interested in an english version of the My Son-Goku manga. I've tweeted to vertical in the past about this and they said that this one was low on their list of desired titles to publish unfortunately.

How many other people would really love to read this?

and also,

Does anyone know how long this series is? How many pages / volumes?
oldtable

Re: My Son-Goku

Postby F-Man » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Welcome to these forums!

I have this manga in French and it's made up of 4 volumes of 300 pages each.

I'm fairly sure it must be licensed by Digital Manga, Inc right now as are nearly all of Tezuka's remaining titles. They're currently putting them out through Kickstarter, with being for Storm Fairy, a new edition of Unico with improved colors ($27,000), and Crime and Punishment ($32,500). I'm hoping myself that all 3 will reach their goal, so that way they won't have to try them again and the titles we actually dream of will come to us sooner!
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Re: My Son-Goku

Postby strobe_z » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:15 am

I'm a big fan of My Son-Goku as well. It's a classic manga "team on an endless road-trip" style story. Goku and his friends always seem to get mixed up in local trouble wherever they stop.
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Return to General Tezuka Discussion