[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Childish and immature...

Childish and immature...

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Childish and immature...

Postby Metropolisforever » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:45 am

If all of the Tezuka characters got into a fight, who would win? :P
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED.
Metropolisforever

Banned

Postby mippa » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:26 pm

Hi no Tori. Hands down.
mippa

Tezuka Nut

Postby Karmi-Sempai » Sun May 27, 2007 11:25 am

Lemme think... well... BJ seems to enjoy boxing Kiriko in the face. But even a skilled surgeon who saves people from the clutches of death can't beat the incarnation of life and death itself. Ah~ Powerless BJ... powerless...
I'm not special. I'm just not like you!
Karmi-Sempai

Tezuka Nut

Postby Huscheli » Sun May 27, 2007 1:47 pm

Well...the only real power Hinotori has would be that he can live again and again. I mean he was actually killed in the manga with just bows so it's not that he is that powerful...you just can't kill him. XD
Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Karmi-Sempai » Mon May 28, 2007 9:04 am

Not being able to die is quite something. If the fight got into a war zone or some exploding planet, it'll win. I guess other than that, there's nothing else. Except if you just collapse from trying to kill it with no luck?

:oops: Well, I didn't know Hi no Tori didn't have any special powers at all. (I know nothing about it.)
I'm not special. I'm just not like you!
Karmi-Sempai

Tezuka Nut

Postby WarriorKalia » Mon May 28, 2007 9:42 am

Let's see... Shall I make a Ragnarok myth for the Tezukaverse? Hmm... Think I will. Starting off with a few points:

- Hi no Tori would never lose, per se, but wouldn't really win either.
- Rock would probably not fight until he had to
- The best way to get BJ to fight is to harm/threaten Pinoko
- Biwamaru would be about an even match for a lot of people, being that he can't see at all and can't really throw or take a punch, but if he hits you with an acupuncture needle, chances are you're doomed.
- Sharaku would be dependent on whether or not Wato was there
- If it was a free-for-all, Rock would be considerably weakened simply due to his not having allies at all, and a lot of characters- Pippy, for instance- would die straight off, merely because they aren't used to fighting, and have basically no skills for it.
- Getting Mitchy involved would be.. bad.
- Getting Alabaster involved would ALSO be bad.

So, anyone got any more points to make before I start writing?
My favorite quote is suppposed to be here, but.. how do I put into a quote the sound of Black Jack's fist hitting Kiriko's face...?
WarriorKalia

Tezuka reader

Postby Manetoys » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:56 am

Manetoys

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Princess Sapphire » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:55 pm

Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Return to General Tezuka Discussion