[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Astro Boy/Mega Man crossover

Astro Boy/Mega Man crossover

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Astro Boy/Mega Man crossover

Postby Skrcha » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:35 am

I'm currently in the process of re-writing this. I've been planning this fanfic since... gosh, 2001 or so. I started writing it last year but went on hiatus, and recently decided to start writing again.

Like I said, all of this is going to be re-done -- I've decided to set in in the 80's series instead of the manga, so I need to do things like cut Cobalt out and change Ochanomizu's name. (; But I figured -- heck, I've got this much written, why not give the rough draft a test drive?

So hey, enjoy it, you guys! 8D Tell me what you think so far

---------

As-of-yet-Untitled Mega Man/Astro Boy Crossover
By Marisa

Chapter One

With a thunderous roar, the yellow devil's giant yellow fist slammed down upon the ground. Mega Man had barely dodged it, and without missing a beat he raised his arm to aim a super-shot at the monster's eye. A string of normal shots followed. Best to get as much damage in as possible instead of taking the time to charge up.

As Mega Man dodged the fist again, he heard a muffled sound, like an explosion somewhere distant. The lights in the room flickered a moment, then steadied. Both Mega Man and his opponent paused before he quickly resumed with another string of buster shots.

Mega Man, a familiar voice soon buzzed in his helmet, can you hear me?

Without pausing, Mega Man grinned.
Skrcha

Tezuka reader

Return to Astro Boy