[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Astro Boy Theme Tune

Astro Boy Theme Tune

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Astro Boy Theme Tune

Postby deadbeatpete » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:36 am

Does anyone know where I can find an mp3 of the 80s theme tune to Astro Boy? I quite like the idea of using it as my ringtone :) Uran's theme would be excellent too but I suspect that's going to be a lot harder to find.
deadbeatpete

Tezuka reader

Postby putrocca » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:30 pm

English or Japanese version of the song?
- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby deadbeatpete » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:31 pm

Japanese preferably but I would settle for English.
deadbeatpete

Tezuka reader

Postby putrocca » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:34 pm

No MP3s but you could rip one easily from one of the OSTs.

I recommend particularly the Astro Boy Book CD which is a recent symphonic remix of the original Japanese theme, very beautiful.

I sent you a PM with more details.
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Amrith » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:16 pm

Tezuka Production should put some samples on their website for the occidental audience. Unfortunately most of us cannot make an idea about all these interesting OST, and we cannot buy at random because import is very expensive.
Amrith

Tezuka Expert

Postby putrocca » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:32 pm

I've put details about some of them on my site. AstroBoyOnline also has some that you can listen to, but I don't think they're downloadable.

The CDs aren't put out by Tezuka productions they're put out by record companies, so it would be up to them to put samples online. Since no record companies really like to do that, it's probably not going to happen.
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby deadbeatpete » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:43 pm

Right I now have the Astro Boy theme tune to go with the wallpaper on my phone :) Now all I need is someone to call me!
deadbeatpete

Tezuka reader

Postby Karmi-Sempai » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:21 pm

There's also a great anime music 'site www.gendou.com. Maybe it's there, maybe it's not. But you can find some other great sings there for downloading. Just don't use a download accelerator or you'll get banned.
I'm not special. I'm just not like you!
Karmi-Sempai

Tezuka Nut

Return to Astro Boy