[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Atom manga intro questions...

Atom manga intro questions...

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Atom manga intro questions...

Postby David » Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:41 pm

You know those intros that Tezuka did to many of the Atom stories...?

I'm trying to locate 1 or 2 of them - I could page through every book
but maybe someone remebers better than I.

1. One was where Tezuka talks about how Japanese people gave up on society.

2. The other I may have made up in my head - but was there one
where he talks about the rules of robots as made popular in I Robot?

I have half a mind to copy all the intros and put into one place
cause I just can't seem to find the one I want.

thanks for any help,

David
David

Postby strobe_z » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:30 am

I know which ones you're talking about, but not sure which volumes off the top of my head. You can check out the and click on the previews of Astro Boy... you should find them pretty quickly.

I think they're somewhere between volumes 4-10... that'd be my guess.
strobe_z

Webmaster

Return to Astro Boy