[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - ASTROBOY-ONLINE FORUMS

ASTROBOY-ONLINE FORUMS

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

ASTROBOY-ONLINE FORUMS

Postby ASTROBUDDY » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:50 am

Can someone tell me what happened to the Astroboy-Online forums. I tried to go on the website and found no forums. Wha' happen?
ASTROBUDDY

Tezuka reader

Postby Astro Forever » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Hello!

It looks like the PHP version provided by the web site host has been upgraded. The forum version was a few years old, and it looks like it doesn't work anymore with the upgraded PHP version.

We have sent an e-mail to Mark.
Astro Forever

Tezuka reader

Postby ASTROBUDDY » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:16 pm

Thank you! Mark is...?

Please I hope this can be resolved easily, but its nice to see other members of Astro Boy-Online forums on this site. But please I'm going through forum withdrawal.
ASTROBUDDY

Tezuka reader

Postby Astro Forever » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:09 am

Astro Forever

Tezuka reader

Postby AprilSeven » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm

AprilSeven

Tezuka reader

I can't get to ABO - it appears to be down?

Postby AprilSeven » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Hi everyone out there!

It's about 9:30 Eastern time in the US, and I simply can't connect with Astroboy Online - the message comes up that the server isn't responding. Hope everything is okay. I'm going to try and connect with other mods via email - hopefully I've got Mark's address here, too. Otherwise, I guess I'll see some of you guys over here!!
AprilSeven

Tezuka reader

Re: ASTROBOY-ONLINE FORUMS

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Same here, 18:15, Standard European Time.
Ataru Moroboshi

Tezuka Nut

Postby Jeffbert » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:12 am

:x I still need to post an animated GIF for the caption game. :( I just checked, & the forum is as you describe.
Jeffbert

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby diehard67 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:53 am

probably a dos attack on the isp, I can't access the site threw my computer or 3 different web proxies.

lowsey blackhats, don't they have better things to do then make trouble for people.
diehard67

Postby strobe_z » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:06 am

Make yourselves comfortable... I feel like I should be serving tea or something... :P
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby AprilSeven » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:56 am

Well I guess THIS is our "Thanksgiving TURKEY!!" What a bummer!! I was JUST getting back into the swing of things, too.

Thanks, strobe_z! I'll have Bigelow Eggnoggin' with honey and a drop of cream!! XD

Think we were out for almost a week last time. Hey Diehard, will this be hard for Mark to fix?? Astro Forever said she was going to work on the wiki . . . don't know how....
AprilSeven

Tezuka reader

Postby diehard67 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:23 am

mark can't do any more then the rest of us, it is up to the people hosting his site to clobber the blackhats, but usualy these things don't go away untill the attack stops.

so all we can do is whate it out.
diehard67

Postby F-Man » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:43 am

You sure it's a DOS attack? It just seems to me that there should be more than one reason why a server might take too long to respond.
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby diehard67 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:53 am

it is either a DOS or the server died, either way abo is down.
diehard67

Postby diehard67 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:16 am

IT'S BACK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

though the server might have exploded the site seems to have lost about a week or so of posts.
diehard67

Next

Return to Astro Boy