[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Astroboy Poster

Astroboy Poster

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Astroboy Poster

Postby panchus » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:01 pm

Hello to all! Im from argentina, thank you for this place in englsh!

I would like kwon if someone have information where to buy this Astroboy Blue Print Poster. Its amazing.

Thanks in advance

panchus

Re: Astroboy Poster

Postby strobe_z » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Hi panchus - thanks for joining in the discussion~

I LOVE this poster. It really is amazing. It's actually two posters in one - it's printed on a semi-transparent blueprint style paper so that the internal robotic mechanisms on the bottom paper show through. I bought mine in Japan at the old Tezuka store in Kyoto train station, but I understand it's since closed down. Unfortunately I don't know anywhere else you can get it. However, your post inspired me to add a wallpaper I made from this poster (actually... from a clear plastic folder for papers that I also bought~) to our .

Feel free to check it out.

Maybe someone else knows a good place to buy it?
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby AprilSeven » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:35 pm

I think that poster was also included in a special "box" containing the 2009 movie, but was only available in Japan . . . Alittleacorn from the Astro Boy Online forum had a scan of it. Can't find the thread now...
AprilSeven

Tezuka reader

Postby F-Man » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:27 am

http://astroboyworld.blogspot.com/2009/ ... m-dvd.html

Not exactly the same... The poster as seen in the movie has Astro with super long arms (really ugly). But this one is perfect!
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby strobe_z » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:47 am

Yeah, that's not the same one. The one I have is so cool even the card board tube it comes in has a sticker on it that says "Atom Project" and has Dr. Tenma's "signature"...

It's really special.
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby AprilSeven » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 am

Tenma's SIGNATURE??? Oh, wow, THAT I'd love to see!! Does it skew back and forth from left to right (as in typical handwriting for someone with an UNSTABLE PERSONALITY!!)? :P

And I didn't realize they had given him "monkey arms" in that other blueprint. What a shame!! Well, that makes yours even more VALUABLE (but then who'd want to sell it? You are LUCKY!! 8)
AprilSeven

Tezuka reader

Return to Astro Boy