[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Astroboy Online is down - 1-13-14

Astroboy Online is down - 1-13-14

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Astroboy Online is down - 1-13-14

Postby AprilSeven » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:04 pm

Hopefully ABO people will be reading checking here to see the status of our beloved forum! Word has been sent to all admins and once I have news regarding when we'll be back up and running, I will post it here on TIE.
AprilSeven

Tezuka reader

Re: Astroboy Online is down - 1-13-14

Postby astarisborn94 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:04 pm

Thanks for telling us. I was really worried when the website went down and though something bad had happened. Thankfully, that wasn't the case. :)
astarisborn94

Tezuka reader

Postby AprilSeven » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:28 pm

ABO IS BACK ONLINE!! Not sure what caused the failure, but as of 6:27pm Eastern time, we're back in business!
AprilSeven

Tezuka reader

Astroboy-online.com is down - August 7 2014

Postby AprilSeven » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:57 pm

Just a heads-up to let you know the site is presently down, and we're working on getting back online. I'll send word when we're back again!
AprilSeven

Tezuka reader

Re: Astroboy-online.com is down - August 7 2014

Postby F-Man » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:23 pm

It's back up, and not a single person saw this topic while it was down... >_>
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby AprilSeven » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:38 pm

Thanks for announcing that the site was back online, F-Man.

It doesn't matter to me that nobody saw the message - I did that on the chance that it could have been down for an extended period of time, and wanted to leave word in case someone did check (Perhaps they didn't bother because the TIE forums have been out of commission for while).

This is the quietest I've seen EITHER of these websites since I joined both. I think the lack of new things from Tezuka (that are broadly distributed, like the 2009 movie and 2003 series) has a LOT to do with that. Hopefully with the new Astro Boy "reboot" the activity and interest will surge once again (and I'm quite sure that burst in popularity will also positively impact Anime Sols)
AprilSeven

Tezuka reader

Postby F-Man » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:14 pm

That's true about badly needing something BROADLY distributed for once. I believe the last thing was the Phoenix TV series in 2007? And there's been plenty of new exciting things since then, but they're always stuck in Asia, and sometimes making a leap to non-English speaking European countries such as the Buddha movies.

EDIT: oh yeah there was the Astro Boy movie too.
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Re: Astroboy Online is down - Sept 4 2014

Postby AprilSeven » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:04 pm

In case any ABO members remember to look here, yes the site is currently down, and I'll post again when it's back up.
AprilSeven

Tezuka reader

Postby AprilSeven » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Annnnd we're back!! But it seems we're having some issues, so if we go down again, STAY TUNED!
AprilSeven

Tezuka reader

Return to Astro Boy