[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Putrocca's BLACK JACK COSPLAY :D

Putrocca's BLACK JACK COSPLAY :D

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Putrocca's BLACK JACK COSPLAY :D

Postby Rukawagf » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:30 pm

Rukawagf

Tezuka Nut

Re: Putrocca's BLACK JACK COSPLAY :D

Postby Jeffbert » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:05 pm

Jeffbert

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Rukawagf » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:54 pm

Rukawagf

Tezuka Nut

Postby putrocca » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:04 am

- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Jeffbert » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:12 am

Jeffbert

Postby Kevin » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:34 am

New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Rukawagf » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:05 pm

She's done Rocku :D I think she or someone else in her group has done Rainbow parakeet as well?
Rukawagf

Tezuka Nut

Postby Kevin » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:27 pm

New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby cmoon » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:22 am

Bring on the Rock pics!
cmoon

Postby WarriorKalia » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:52 pm

My favorite quote is suppposed to be here, but.. how do I put into a quote the sound of Black Jack's fist hitting Kiriko's face...?
WarriorKalia

Tezuka reader

Postby Duofan » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:09 pm

OMG

I would glomp you~ Your outfit is great ^ ^
Duofan

Tezuka reader

Postby putrocca » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:13 pm

Thanks for the praise everyone. :oops:

So far my Tezuka costumes are Black Jack and Rock, plus the Rainbow Parakeet costume is mine too I just let a friend wear it -there are pictures of me in it on my cosplay.com gallery, though, if you want to see them. I do a lot of cosplay and am trying to rack up the Tezuka costumes. I managed to get a few Tezuka group shots at last Otakon, with friends as Pinoko, Parakeet, Rock and me as Black Jack (we had a sapphire too but sadly she got sick and couldn't come). My next project, hopefully, will be Rock's costume from Phoenix: future, plus I want to make a Phoenix to carry around. No one ever recognizes me as Rock when I'm in the regular Makube outfit but I'm hoping maybe the Phoenix one will be easier to spot - I might do the Metropolis one too/instead, not sure yet. I also do non-Tezuka cosplay, like Gundam, Outlaw Star, Speed Grapher, mostly obscure stuff. Sadly I haven't been able to upload pics of my 20th Century Boys "Friend" costume yet...

If you want to see more pics there are some here:

My costume list:
My photo album:
Black Jack photo shoot:

Frankly I've been surprised how popular our Tezuka cosplay photo gallery page is. I started it just for fun, but it's got more than 6,000 hits now. Cosplay is a lot of fun, though. If any of the rest of you have cosplay photos, Tezuka or not, I'd love to see them.
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Karmi-Sempai » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:51 am

I'm not special. I'm just not like you!
Karmi-Sempai

Tezuka Nut

Postby putrocca » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:54 pm

putrocca

Site Founder

Postby oceandawn » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:47 am

Lovely, lovely costume, Putrocca! I really like the shot with you on the bridge (pier?) over the water, with the house in the background - that beautiful, solitary setting fits the mood of the character perfectly. You did well with the makeup, and I especially like the raised look of the scars (although, I think the good doctor would envy your model-smooth complexion). :mrgreen: The nice thing about a BlackJack costume is that you can take it apart and use the shirt, coat, and tie in a winter wardrobe.
oceandawn

Tezuka reader

Next

Return to Black Jack