[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Question regarding BJ's "Unfinished House" chapter

Question regarding BJ's "Unfinished House" chapter

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Question regarding BJ's "Unfinished House" chapter

Postby Rukawagf » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:15 pm

In the Unfinished House chapter, or the TV series (ep 36), for Black Jack

BJ does not want to remodel or change the house at all due to a special circumstance.

erm... during the episode/chapter with Largo the dog, didn't the house collapse? Did Largo's story happen before or after this chapter??

Also... if it was before, did BJ rebuilt the house exactly? including the handprint?????????? o.o;
Rukawagf

Tezuka Nut

Postby Rocku » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:25 pm

What I've noticed about most animes is that they don't really need to make sense. :lol: It would be nice if they DID, but we don't always get that.

When Black Jack first wanted to move into the house, it was really in poor condition, so he got the house's lead developer to help fix it up and add on. If this was during the time Black Jack was first moving into the house (before Pinoco was......built/born), the earthquake chapter must have happened a good deal later. However, I have no idea how or who he got to build his house again, because I'm asuming in the next episode, it's perfectly fine. I haven't seen the episode with Largo in quite a while, so my memory's a bit fuzzy.

Hope this helps :wink:
"There are demons in my soup. There are monsters in my damn soup."

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Postby Deda » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:05 pm

I think the other thing you might want to consider is that BJ stories are not always necessarily in chronological order... so what happens is... I think even anime people can't figure out which episodes come first and which come after...

even though there is an order for the stories when they came out on magazines... still these stories have been all moved and changed or removed when they were put together in volumes... and to some extent some of them are still out of place.... and have not been printed in volume format... probably!

so depending on which stories they animation studios bought... they might not know what comes first and what come after so some story may pass as flashback and others as flashforward...

the last story written by tezuka with BJ in it was a chapter of Midnight... a cross over.. midnight meets Black Jack... that is the last time BJ appears ever before Tezuka died... well if you read that, there is no largo no pinoko... so even though it is the latest black jack episode ever... it is probably not the last one in Black jack's life at all!
Deda

Tezuka Nut

Postby Rocku » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:30 pm

"There are demons in my soup. There are monsters in my damn soup."

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Return to Black Jack