[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - I has a question~

I has a question~

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

I has a question~

Postby Random Angel » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:07 am

Ah, I promised not to harass anyone...but this is just a question!

Seeing how the person Black Jack is in love with is like a boy, would that make Black Jack bisexual, or gay? xD What do you guys think?

(I said bi and got attacked by a fan =D And I hope this is in the right section...)
Random Angel

Postby Tetsu Deinonychus » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:20 am

Well, I don't think sexual orientations are always so cut and dry as that.

Considering that she was completely female at the time he fell in love with her, and that they were no longer in a relationship after the lifesaving operation that somehow changed her gender (which actually makes no sense whatsoever, but let's not let that get in the way of a good story :wink:), I'd say that Blackjack is primarily heterosexual.

The fact that they still seem to have some feelings for each other is more under a special circumstance in that a part of Blackjack probably always see's him/her as the woman he once loved rather than the "Man" he/she supposedly became.

But, I'm no expert on Blackjack. So, one of the more hardcore BJ-fans here could probably give you a better answer.
Tetsu Deinonychus

Tezuka Nut

Postby Recca_Phoenix » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:20 am

I agree. And it seems to me that partially BECAUSE Kisaragi became "a man" (which I agree makes no sense), they broke off their relationship (though they still have feelings for each other).

And um....
It reminds me of this one South Park episode where Ms/Mr. Garrison was like "now I know what it means to be a woman. If you can have babies, you're a woman."
and a guy says "Hey, my wife can't have babies, are you saying she's a man?"
and Mr/Ms. Garrison says "Well yeah, that means you're a *(insert slur for homosexual here that I don't want to say)*"
or something like that.
Now translating:
Recca_Phoenix

Tezuka Nut

Postby chronocross_xp » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:52 pm

chronocross_xp

Tezuka reader

Return to Black Jack