[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Black Jack sealed/semi-sealed chapters in English

Black Jack sealed/semi-sealed chapters in English

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Black Jack sealed/semi-sealed chapters in English

Postby Tonitonichopchop » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Hey everyone, I'm a new forum member, Tonitonichopchop (Call me Toni for short). I'm part of a manga translation group who are interested in translating the sealed and semi-sealed chapters of Black Jack into English for everyone to enjoy. We're currently in the middle of acquiring raws and other things, but our main need right now is a translator. Sadly, we haven't found anyone who wants to do the 5 chapters, so we haven't been able to start yet except for the preliminary steps. I'm making this thread to keep anyone informed who is interested in reading these and also to find a translator to help us out. My e-mail is "Tonitonichopchop@live.co.uk" if you wish to talk to me, or you can private message me here. Here's a a page I translated myself from "Falling Object". My Japanese is pretty bad so sorry if the translation is incorrect.

<Image removed due to violation of forum rules>

If you want to have a look at our site, PM me and I'll send it to you as it does contain copyrighted manga. Thank you for your time :)
Tonitonichopchop

Re: Black Jack sealed/semi-sealed chapters in English

Postby strobe_z » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:38 am

Hi Toni, welcome to the Tezuka in English forums. We're always happy to find more Tezuka fans, however we have a pretty strict rule here regarding scanlations/bootlegs and anything else that violates copyright law. While discussions ABOUT scanlations and bootlegs are fine, they should not provide any links to copyright material, nor should they actively recruit anyone to engage in illegal activities.

As long as you follow these rules, you're more than welcome to join in the discussions - we're glad to have you!
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Re: Black Jack sealed/semi-sealed chapters in English

Postby Tonitonichopchop » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:25 am

Tonitonichopchop

Return to Black Jack