[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Young Black Jack Vol.1 Scans

Young Black Jack Vol.1 Scans

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Young Black Jack Vol.1 Scans

Postby Sevi » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:50 pm

ヤング ブラック・ジャック 1 (ヤングチャンピオン・コミックス)
Young Black Jack 1 (Young Champion Comics)
Release Date: 2012/05/18
Osamu Tezuka/Yoshiaki Tabata/Yu-go Okuma

As soon as I came back from the post office in order to pick up my eagerly anticipated copy of Young Black Jack Vol. 01 last Friday, people around the interwebs started to request some scans of it. Since no one actually has made a new post to the Black Jack forum in quite a while and due to the large interest on my blog (shocking), I didn't wanted to withhold my scans of it from the TiE forums. :D

I didn’t even had time to take a proper look at it until now (being busy all the time), but I can already tell, that I’m going to enjoy it due to the gorgeous art and young, shirtless Black Jack in chains (that's what I call fanservice)! :cry:

"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Re: Young Black Jack Vol.1 Scans

Postby bobojungle » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:23 pm

I've seen these scans on Tumblr recently. Thank you for sharing this Sevi, the art in these scans looks amzing. :O

I'm pretty curious about the plot of this manga adaptation. From the title, it look like it's about Black Jack's past. It looks like whatever happening is pretty serious.
bobojungle

Tezuka reader

Postby Xenops » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:13 am

Where did you order it from, may I ask?

I also noted that the writer of RAY also did a Black Jack manga:
Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby Sevi » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:49 am

Ha ha! You can nearly ask me anything, if it isn't too personal! :D
I purchased my copy of it from .

I already own ブラック・ジャックB・J×bj (Release Date: 2010/10/01), but it's nice to see that it actually has been released outside of Japan!
Hm, I think I also promised scans of it a few weeks ago but it's not like I don't have anything else to do at the moment. *sighs*
"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Return to Black Jack