[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - 1/6 Scale Dr. Kiriko Collectable Action Figure

1/6 Scale Dr. Kiriko Collectable Action Figure

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

1/6 Scale Dr. Kiriko Collectable Action Figure

Postby Xenops » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:24 am

Might as well, right? :wink:

Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Re: 1/6 Scale Dr. Kiriko Collectable Action Figure

Postby Flow Atom-fan » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:23 am

yeah it's a good job ^^, is it finish with a body?
HYOTANTSUGIII !!!

you can check my galerie on tezuka world on DA ;D
Flow Atom-fan

Tezuka reader

Postby Marc » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:36 am

I'll have to save my money for this guy when (if?) he comes out. He's looking fantastic!
Marc

Tezuka reader

Postby Marc » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:36 am

I know double-posting is generally frowned upon on forums, but I thought it was worth it because they've just released images of Kiriko's prototype, complete with all the accessories he'll come with!

http://www.zcgirl.com/v2/Product.aspx?sku=97&lang=en

...Sorry, I'm really excited about this. I'm a big figure collector and I've got the Black Jack figure by this company, so I'm seriously considering getting Kiriko as well.
Marc

Tezuka reader

Postby Flow Atom-fan » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:34 pm

really good ^^
HYOTANTSUGIII !!!

you can check my galerie on tezuka world on DA ;D
Flow Atom-fan

Tezuka reader

Postby Sevi » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:41 pm

"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby Marc » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:45 am

Marc

Tezuka reader

Postby Sevi » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:01 am

Aww! Thank you very much for the link to that website! I read a bit about that site on the internet and it looks like the currently don't ship any item at all. Yeah, gloved hands would be really nice because the only gloved hands I found so far are all for females. Well, there are a few for males as well but they are mostly black and in military style, so... not real sometime I want to put onto my Black Jack figure.

I found another lab coat a couple of minutes ago but it's one of those pre-war lab coats: http://www.ojitoys.com/product_p/kb1751.htm

Geez, I still need to figure out how to remove his clothes, especially his pants (okay, that might sounds a tiny bit perverted) if I ever want to dress him up with other clothing. I just fear, that once I take them off, that I will never be able to put them back on. :|
"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby Marc » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:15 am

No problem! And thank you for the link to the lab coat--even though it's pre-war, it still might work out.

Yeah, removing the clothing on 1/6 scale figures is always pretty stressful for me too. I managed to take off his coat, jacket, and vest, but I've yet to attempt to remove his bow, white shirt, or pants. I'm kind of terrified of breaking the belt, too. I have one other 1/6 scale figure and the last time I tried to remove his jacket, one of the shoulder decorations came off. :/ Black Jack doesn't have any little parts like that--save for the buttons--but I'm still worried about it.
Marc

Tezuka reader

Postby Sevi » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:18 am

Aww! You're so welcome!

Taking off his coat, jacket and vest wasn't that hard but everything else besides those pieces of clothing seems to be impossible to take off at all. In order to remove his shirt you need to take off his tie and from what I can tell by looking at it, the only way to remove would be to carefully cut it off at the back off his neck (which is out of the question for me). His pants... I'm totally disappointed to say this but I wouldn't take off Black Jack's pants either due to the belt, which looks like it's glued together in one spot.

I'm sooo damn careful whenever I take him out of the box (and maybe kind of nuts by washing my hands, disinfect them and put on a pair of surgical gloves before touching him). He's just drop-dead gorgeous. :oops:
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby Marc » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:52 am

Oh geez, I think I'll just keep his shirt and pants on, then. It's a shame that they didn't make the tie so you could take his clothes off easily so I could get a good look at his pecs, haha. I'm thankful that someone did (mostly) take off his shirt to get this picture, though: http://mrgigante.tumblr.com/post/343212 ... tress-test

Mine's currently sitting on my shelf next to my Black Jack books. My biggest fear is that he'll fall and get his head scuffed (I dropped him like 2 inches while taking pictures one night and some of the white paint on the tips of his hair came off, so beware), but he's actually pretty stable. I don't know what to do with the box, because it's really nice, and I'd like to be able to use it for things other than protecting Black Jack when I move out.
Marc

Tezuka reader

Postby Marc » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:48 am

Yet ANOTHER double post, I'm sorry! I ended up ordering Kiriko (!!! EXCITEMENT !!!) and should be receiving him in the mail by the end of the month! If anyone's interested, I could post a review in case you're curious but still want to decide whether or not to buy him (seeing that there are very few reviews out there).
Marc

Tezuka reader

Return to Black Jack