[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - A question on the "New Volcano" chapter.

A question on the "New Volcano" chapter.

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

A question on the "New Volcano" chapter.

Postby Skunk-love » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Good evenight! Many time I registered on the official website osamu tezuka Japanese,and i've read on live an interactive comic from Black Jack (in japanase) "New volcano" with Skunk Kusai as patient (his arm is stuck in a mountain :? ). After amputation,Black Jack is angry after Skunk about a rock and at the end Black Jack mocks Skunk with his arm ,poor Skunk :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

.Please can you translate the story? english and french talso for me please?

Thanks.
My Skunk Kusai official fanpop Image

My Tumblr
Skunk-love

Tezuka reader

Re: A question on the "New Volcano" chapter.

Postby Rocku » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:15 pm

This story is available translated already in one of the american released Black Jack mangas, although I don't know where you live and if you're able to get a copy. Would you like me to scan it for you?
"There are demons in my soup. There are monsters in my damn soup."

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Postby Sevi » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Check your private messages! :wink:
"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby Skunk-love » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:50 am

I've read now.It's hard for me,I suffered for skunk. :oops: :cry: :oops:

Sorry,but it's my opinion.

Recently,Sevi was hard on me because she had not respected my opinion on BJ. And I felt offended...
My Skunk Kusai official fanpop Image

My Tumblr
Skunk-love

Tezuka reader

Return to Black Jack