[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Black Jack going Out of Print

Black Jack going Out of Print

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Re: Black Jack going Out of Print

Postby Whitelion » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:11 am

Oh great. :c Now I'm going to have to hunt down all of Black Jack along with Phoenix. I hope someone else picks up on it, how long did they license it for?
Whitelion

Tezuka reader

Postby Tetsuwan Atomu » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:41 pm

Tetsuwan Atomu

Tezuka reader

Postby Whitelion » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:02 am

Whitelion

Tezuka reader

Postby Traveller » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:33 am

I've been lax is getting more of these.. Just ordered 5 more volumes, I might have to look around on the net for 8,9,10, seems like they are harder to find at the moment.
Traveller

Tezuka reader

Postby Marc » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:28 am

Marc

Tezuka reader

Postby Traveller » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:20 am

Thanks. I am planning on ordering the rest that I need over the next few weeks. I'll prioritise 15.

I may be lucky, I know a store in Sydney stocks the books. I may have to take a trip down and see if they have the harder to find volumes.
Traveller

Tezuka reader

Postby Marc » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:42 pm

Good news for people who still have to collect the early volumes: Volume 3 is being reprinted, and I asked about volume 9 specifically, and Vertical replied that only volumes 1-5 would be reprinted "from here on out." I'm not sure if that implies that there will never be reprints of volumes 6-17, but who knows! I certainly hope that that's not the case, and that they'll reprint the rest of the volumes once they get out of debt.
Marc

Tezuka reader

Postby Traveller » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:50 am

Hey

Can anyone help me out with either Vol 9 or maybe 10? They are the only two I need now. I'm hoping at least 10 is a little easier to find.
Traveller

Tezuka reader

Postby Marc » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:49 pm

bookfinder.com is a good resource for finding books in general. It organizes books by price and even factors in shipping. Sometimes the Spanish edition will appear with the Vertical edition, so keep that in mind, or just search by ISBN.

Right now it looks like vol 10 is going to cost about $30 used through Amazon, and vol 9 costs about $45 used. Of course, depending on where you live those prices will vary because of shipping. Good luck finding them!
Marc

Tezuka reader

Previous

Return to Black Jack