[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Black Jack Pairing?

Black Jack Pairing?

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

35%
13%
3%
32%
16%

Total votes : 31

Postby Pinka » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:31 pm

Pinka

Tezuka reader

Postby Xenops » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:20 am

I think if BJ and Kiriko paired up, either BJ would 1) run away and hide, 2) be such an abusive husband, or Kiriko would commit suicide. :twisted: The last is most likely.

Or an unconsidered option: how about Kiriko's sister Yuri? She seems to respect BJ, and would have interesting conflicts with her brother.
Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby Bablet » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Well...
I dunno. I'm okay with all of them. Providing the fan/art/fiction is good I think they're all good. But if I had to choose...
If I absolutly had too...
Well... I'd want to see what would happen if I picked Kiriko.
*Votes*
But I've always figured that if those two were ever to be in a room and not be engaged in a full-out physical battle, they'd be in some kind of serious shift.

O.A.D.L.T
*Pets raccoon*
*Raises index finger*

"Hold on, I'm in the middle of somthing"
Bablet

Postby BlackJack21 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:48 pm

I cannot vote. Why? cause I wuv BJ! :3 Or if i can't, my fan character
( Uta-San) can love him. :twisted:
Anyways, i don't know any of the other people in the voting thingie... And BTW, Black Queen already is engaged to Rock ( in the anime, Rock played this random guy...)
And Pinoco cannot be changed into a older body, her oragans are small, which means that her insides would probably be loose in a bigger body. gross, right... Anyways I think Sharaku would be a better boyfriend for Pinoco. ^____^
Black Jack, The surgeon with the hands of God.
He's known around the world as a mercenary doctor for hire, Just pay the bill and he will do the work.... But he doesn't come cheap.
BlackJack21

Tezuka reader

Postby Fauna » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:43 pm

I almost wanna vote for Rock, but then I think of Maria from the OVA. She was pretty badass, right? Except at the end her relationship with BJ boiled down to this:
M: "Then why didn't you sleep with me?"
BJ: "I was scared."
Fauna

Tezuka Nut

Postby Sevi » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:38 pm

My favorite Black Jack pairings are Black Jack x Kiriko and Black Jack x Makube Rokuro. :oops:

I'm sorry, I just find it quite difficult to commit myself to one of those pairings, since almost every pairing has its assets and drawbacks.
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby solitarybird » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:38 pm

I have a ridiculously strong attachment to Black Jack x Pinoko (Pinoco).

I'm usually relaxed regarding to pairings and I can shrug off conflicting pairings or find something I like about them, but for some reason, I just don't like the idea of tearing these two apart, even if it's largely a one-sided pairing.

I think it's because I empathize with Pinoko so much. I just want her to be happy... it's a bit silly, isn't it?

But, Black Jack x Kisaragi Kei is sweet. She would have made a nice match for him.

Black Jack x Kiriko, I can't take too seriously (although there's potential for something there, although I wouldn't call it a romance per se...), but I definitely think would be hilarious.

The fact that they're always at odds with one another, would make it fun to watch. Oh, and Pinoko's inevitable jealous rage... though I think she'd go into a shock after ACCHONBURIKEEEEE-ing at BJ falling for a man instead of a pretty girl. xD;
solitarybird

Tezuka reader

Postby Xenops » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:50 pm

After reading the current 12 volumes of BJ available, I have concluded that Pinoko would be the only promenent "woman" figure in his life. Reading "The SL Called Life" (Vertical volume 11) solidified this idea. Probably one of my very favorite chapters of BJ.
Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Previous

Return to Black Jack