[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Flash Animation For Black Jack

Flash Animation For Black Jack

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Flash Animation For Black Jack

Postby mippa » Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:42 pm

I had heard about this online animation for Black Jack, which included Utada Hikaru as the voice of Pinoco, but until recently I had never seen it:

I haven't seen the full thing yet (I am waiting until I am back from vacation so I can take full advantage since I have to pay for it) but I am curious if anyone has checked it out.
mippa

Tezuka Nut

Postby putrocca » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:03 pm

I have been investigating that net animation for some time, and made a page for it on TIE, but despite having found the link I have not managed to figure out any way to pay for it from a US account. One of them is an animation of my favorite BJ issue "Print Proof" but I have no way to get at it. If you find one please let me know.
- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby mippa » Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:16 pm

I will be buying a viewing account for it after I get back from America--when I do, I will give you the login info. ^^v
mippa

Tezuka Nut

Postby Pathfinder » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:45 pm

I watched the first one some how, but basically I have almost no idea what's going on past the parts you can see on screen in the character's actions. I wish I could understand more than "what?" and the few other words I managed to pick up. too bad theirs no english subtitles since the only word I can recognise in the Japanese language is "Heero" via my doushingi collection. The art in this flash is really good for it being flash. I like it so far.

oh, and I'm not an expert and I'm still getting into Tezuka but was that Makube driving the sports car or am I just seeing things?
"Earth has too many enemies, I will leave this planet! Wahahahahahaha!" ~ Dr. Black Jack
Pathfinder

Tezuka reader

Postby putrocca » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:27 pm

Yes, that was Rock driving the sports car in episode 1, same as ep 1 of the 4 specials, and issue 1 of the manga. That's the first BJ story Tezuka ever wrote, and follows quickly after Rock's appearance as FBI in Alabaster, so it's during his darkest phase - thus the fact that BJ spots him as evil instantly demonstrates BJ's exceptional perceptiveness. For more info, see my analytical essay about Rock in the analysis section of the main site.
- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Karmi-Sempai » Sun May 27, 2007 11:36 am

I read the whole thing. I really enjoyed it! In fact, I liked it so much, I saved it in the computer for future reference. Thank you so much! It gave me a fresh and new perspective on writing and making characters.
I'm not special. I'm just not like you!
Karmi-Sempai

Tezuka Nut

Postby Kazama Kuroo » Sat May 24, 2008 1:05 am

Let's start the surgere
Kazama Kuroo

Postby Kazama Kuroo » Sat May 24, 2008 1:19 am

Let's start the surgere
Kazama Kuroo

Return to Black Jack