[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Leo/Kimba essay

Leo/Kimba essay

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Jeffbert » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:46 pm

:oops: Hmm, I thought your page was based upon Patten's article & nothing but his article. :oops: Sorry, KimbaWLion.

I already have the Rhino boxed set, I assume the sequence is the same on this as it is on The Ultra Edition. those separate discs listed on

So, if I buy disc #3-5, + the others listed below them, I will have the whole set?
Jeffbert

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby KimbaWLion » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:35 pm

KimbaWLion

Tezuka reader

Postby cmoon » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:57 am

"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby Daieny » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Hey ... Who is "Speedy"? Is he?

And "Dash"? Is he?

In kimba.us in some of the characters, says the leopard cub is Speedy and the cheetah cub is the Dash. But in the cut of the episode "Scrambled Eggs", says Speedy was sleeping, but not is the Dash? I'm confused. Who is who?

Daieny

Tezuka reader

Postby cmoon » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:43 am

Wow, I don't remember off the top of my head. Most of those characters are unique to Kimba the animated show (first season) and none of them were actually by Tezuka. I tend not to recall which is which since I haven't seen the series in about 3 years.
"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Previous

Return to Kimba