Looking to complete the ‘Black Jack’ series from Vertical

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Looking to complete the ‘Black Jack’ series from Vertical

Postby Toska » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:12 am

Hi everyone,

I finally decided to dive into ‘Black Jack’ after collecting most of the one-shots which I could find, but also ‘Message to Adolf’ and obviously the eight volumes of the ‘Buddha’ series. I am French but I went with the Vertical, Inc versions, although some say sometimes they can be weirdly translated. In the end, I chose what felt and looked the most respectful to Tezuka's legacy — which was not too difficult compared to what we have in France. Anyways, let's get to the point, with the dull question first. Would anyone be selling some of his volumes? For your information, I miss the numbers 6, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16 and 17. I highly doubt that anyone would be mad enough to do that, but you never know for sure until you ask. Hence my second question… Should I look somewhere in particular for new and/or second-hand copies? I mean, I have already searched all the Internet in vain but I may have missed something. I (still) have hope. So far, I got very lucky as I found most of my volumes by chance and for very little money, all in brand new condition. Any help to complete my collection would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards,
Toska
Toska

Return to Searching for Tezuka