[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Tezuka Moderno

Tezuka Moderno

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Tezuka Moderno

Postby Space Sheriff Gavan » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:24 pm

I didn't see a topic for this and I think this is the place to put it

Behold, little statuettes of Tezuka characters in...well.. some "cutesy" design.

Anyway, does anyone know any online retailers that sell these BESIDES ebay?
Space Sheriff Gavan

Tezuka reader

Postby Deda » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:06 pm

Deda

Tezuka Nut

Postby Jeffbert » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:44 am

That version of Tink reminds me of the misfit elf from Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer. In fact, I thought it was him, but only for a second.

:lol:

Jeffbert

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Potato » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:48 am

*melts* adorable the first pic is.

Squish it i must.

Made my day, you have.
Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

Postby Huscheli » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:13 am

I always wanted flocky Kimba lol

Edit: Er yes, toyslogic.com sells them. Kimba is sold out but everything else is on pre order.
Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:25 am

Potato

Postby Deda » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:47 am

Deda

Tezuka Nut

Postby Huscheli » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:34 pm

Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Deda » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:34 pm

Deda

Tezuka Nut

Postby Potato » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:31 am

The sleepy atom looks possesed :shock:

Potato

Postby Deda » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:35 pm

hahahaha
actually the whole tezuka moderno consists in a serie of different things... children book pvc toys, danglers and gashapons...
Yujin ha already release quite a few of the small ones...
for example... I just purchased this ones too
http://i2.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/bf/fe/e94f_1_sbl.JPG

since I got addicted to the style fo this designer... have you ever seen his other toys? now if you look at shiro nakano's modern pets... they are cute but you won't think much of them... but he is really good at redrawing things...
for example he did a few disney sets... and then he drew a sketch of gashapin for Fujit TV kids... and now is redrawing some of the tasunoko characters...

this tezuka moderno stuff seems to have been quite successful and that is why they are releasing the Organic pvc figures...

another thing that's doing really well right now are the Pino Core...
http://page14.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/s75307932

collections of pinoko danglers.
Deda

Tezuka Nut

Postby Space Sheriff Gavan » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:35 pm

Space Sheriff Gavan

Tezuka reader

Postby Huscheli » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:56 pm

Oh I wouldn't say so!
Tezuka Moderno is quite popular and Vampires isn't really unknown so maaybe we might get some Vampires ones ^_^
Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Deda » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:17 pm

well they just started producing these... actualy the Pluto, Tink and Unico ones were released just in October in Japan (I preordered them so I got them right away)....
the popularity of Moderno toys is going up!!! I have plenti of little danglers and was looking for the minigashapon! I wonder If I'll ever find them on ebay....

but anways... The Atom and Pinoko were released before summer I think and there will be new releases coming soon as I saw on the moderno website... something about Xmas and a certain someone wearing a Sant Claus dress!!!

but we are still on the same characters... no new one.

I am waiting for Melmo and Toriton... and honestly would love to have the hi no tori and Sharaku.... Uran and Unico's friends look nice too...
but if I were to have a Rock Holmes one or even Chocolat I'd be really happy!!! XDDD
Deda

Tezuka Nut

Postby Huscheli » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:26 pm

What did I say?

Preview: Coming January 2008. tezuka moderno labo. BLACK JACK
Height: 8.5cm
Type:PVC
1,050yen

Pretty small, but cute :D
Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Next