[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Black Jack Vol. 1 Hard Cover (Vertical) 320 pages

Black Jack Vol. 1 Hard Cover (Vertical) 320 pages

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby hont » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:05 am

hont

Postby Huscheli » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:57 am

Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Re: Black Jack Vol. 1 Hard Cover (Vertical) 320 pages

Postby AstroBoy » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Dear Seniors,

I, new comer, find that many of you can help me to find the Black Jack HC by VIZ & Vertical also.

I'm really appreciative once anyone give me one hand to find these great books.

I'll follow up the topic closely to get good news from you, or via my PM or mail: havt8910@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance all Tezuka fans.

Hanz.
AstroBoy

Tezuka reader

Postby strobe_z » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:33 pm

The first three volumes of Black Jack from Vertical are in Hardcover, but there's no Hardcover of the old, out of print, Viz editions. Are you looking for all three volumes?
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby AstroBoy » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:13 am

Hi strobe_z,

Those are what I'm looking for from long time ago, 3 volumes BJ HC of Viz. I just seen Vol. 3 on ebay with $50, but it's better for me to buy all 3 although I know it's really hard.

Luckily I saw in this forum, some experts in Tezuka books can help other find the hard-to-find books. Therefore I keep my hope in getting some help from you pro.

Also, it's very new for me, but are there some BJ Vertical version in HC? Is it true?

Thanks.
AstroBoy

Tezuka reader

Postby strobe_z » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:54 am

I think you might be getting these confused...

The Viz books are these ones - http://tezukainenglish.com/bm/translati ... edia.shtml
The Vertical books are these ones - http://tezukainenglish.com/bm/translati ... -inc.shtml

I might know where you could get vol. 2-3 of the HC editions for about $25 each. I'll check to see.

Too bad you didn't post earlier... I was in Ho Chi Minh City last October. Maybe I could've delivered them to you~ ;)

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby AstroBoy » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:50 am

Dear strobe_z,

Obviously I'm confused. The 3 volumes of BJ HC of Vertical is what exact I need.

And I'm happy to hear the good news from you. Hope I can get them soon. I', waiting for further information from you.

WOW, you've been in my city. Hope that you're interested in term of Vietnam. If you have chance to come back Ho Chi Minh City again, please let me know, my warmest welcome is for you specially, absolutely sure.
AstroBoy

Tezuka reader

Postby AstroBoy » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:07 pm

Dear strobe,

I'm looking forward to listen your good news about purchasing of BJ HC version.
AstroBoy

Tezuka reader

Postby strobe_z » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:40 am

I checked last time I was at the comic store. They do indeed have Black Jack HC vol. 2 & 3. I think they're closer to $30 each though. Are you still interested? I'll charge you exactly what it costs me to buy and ship them to you.

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby AstroBoy » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi trobe,
It's fantastic. Pls help me buy them and ship to me. I can pay you via PayPal.
you can easily tell more detail to me via email: havt8910@yahoo.com.
Thank you so much.
AstroBoy

Tezuka reader

Postby Traveller » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:22 am

I am wanting to grab the hardcovers too. I have found vols 2 and 3 online for $60 each roughly. Is it pretty much the best sort of price I can hope for nowadays?

I currently have the softcover vol 1. But wouldn't mind getting the hardcover of that too.
Traveller

Tezuka reader

Postby strobe_z » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:02 am

I'm pretty sure there are still $30 each copies of vol. 2 & 3 at my local comic shop. I can check if you like. I can buy them and then you pay whatever it costs me to ship them to you...

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Traveller » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:45 am

Ah nuts, should have waited a bit longer. I bought those two off eBay.. Oh well. If you ever come across volume 1 I would take you or anyone else up on that offer.

Thanks again
Traveller

Tezuka reader

Postby AstroBoy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:33 pm

I'm still looking for 3 volumes of BJ HC. Anyone can help me?
AstroBoy

Tezuka reader

Postby Tetsuwan Atomu » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:33 pm

I'm still looking for Hardcover volume 1 anyone ? i'm willing to pay about any amount for it, i found 2 and 3 on a convention if it wasn't for that i woudn't even have those two either.

EDIT : So happy i get it now thanks to AstroBoy above me it still which much money but it was the opportunity to get it so i'm happy with it for 96 euro's from ebay :D it's never going to be released again so the hell with that money.
Tetsuwan Atomu

Tezuka reader

PreviousNext

Return to Searching for Tezuka