[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - finding melmo Fan Site, Manga scan, s and anime raw download

finding melmo Fan Site, Manga scan, s and anime raw download

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Is it really Hard To Find Melmo Merchandise

Rare
100%
Alot
No votes

Total votes : 5

finding melmo Fan Site, Manga scan, s and anime raw download

Postby PogimonXP » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:43 am

Good Day Osamu Fans

I am a Filipino fan of tezuka

Ive started to like Osamu's Works when I first watched the 1980's version of Astro boy ans since then , I stated to look for more of his works Because of its lessons has good values

Until I stumble to one of his works Marvelous Melmo

I read the article on wikipedia and uits still not enough and i want more info about the anime. I didnt know that this was an introductory to Sex Education created for Elementary Students.

I started to find some Fansites related to the anime but i only found a few of them and sometimes its not full or complete

Thats why I want to download the full version of the Anime or manga Scans. I've tried to look at torrent but there are no results too , and at one link it does find the anime but i dont know where to click on it

This Anime Rocks why it didnt featured an English Version of it or even published an english comic version of it.

BTW This Show reminds me of VARGA a Filipino comic book character who changes from a kid to an Adult Superhero created by Mars Ravelo who considered to be One of The Fathers of Filipino Comics much like Tezuka did
during 1950's
PogimonXP

Postby strobe_z » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Hi PogimonXP

Thanks for joining up at our forum here. Unfortunately, scanlations/torrents etc. are all considered illegal copyright infringement, so no one here will help you find any places to download and pirated material. However, I hope you'll join in the conversation here... you'll be amazed at what you'll find.

As for Melmo. I doubt we'll ever seen an English language version because it's a little to focused on children. The current trend in publishing Tezuka material is to tackle his more serious/well known works. Still Melmo is one of my favourites. Who wouldn't want a jar of magic candy that could make them older or younger at will?
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby sailor kitty » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:54 pm

sailor kitty

Tezuka reader

Postby PogimonXP » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:40 pm

PogimonXP

Postby Gatobus » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:58 pm

I saw in yesasia 2 pitsukapika books about Melmo,they're in japanese, price 8.99 USD,you can see them:
http://www.yesasia.com/global/fushigi-n ... /info.html
http://www.yesasia.com/global/fushigi-n ... /info.html
Gatobus

Postby PogimonXP » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:50 am

PogimonXP

Postby Huscheli » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:17 am

Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby David » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:58 am

David

Postby Jeffbert » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:35 pm

A friend of mine had bought the individual DVDs a few years ago, & I was invited to watch. I found the series quite amusing, but as mentioned it deals with sex education; nothing about the coupling, that is the ways that the male and female components are combined, but much about what happens after copulation. In that coverage, it is rather tame by modern standards. However, there was a good bit of nudity, mostly Melmo herself, as a baby, child, and teenager; it was all very innocent, and mostly occurred during the morphing process.
Jeffbert

All Tezuka all the time...

Return to Searching for Tezuka