[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Tetsuwan Atom Material

Tetsuwan Atom Material

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Tetsuwan Atom Material

Postby Rik » Tue May 12, 2009 4:37 pm

As I said in my introduction, I recently started reading Tezuka works, starting from Tetsuwan Atom, but since here in my country (Italy) only a handful of stuff has been licensed/translated, I have been trying to find manga scanlation or even better the raws (i can read a bit of japanese :roll: ).
I'm also trying to arrange a Manga and Anime "art exhibition" that will show how it all started and its evolution until now... but, again, finding material of old stuff is really hard.

So, long story short:
I'm looking for RAWs of Captain ATOM aka Atom Taishi (I doubt this even exist anymore :( ) or just the normal Astro Boy '52-'68 manga serie, and the anime opening of the first Astro Boy serie, of course in Japanese.
All I could find are very low quality stuff on Youtube, and I'd really like to have the best possible material for this art exhibition!

Hope I'm not asking too much :(
Rik

Postby strobe_z » Wed May 13, 2009 2:33 am

Hi Rik. Welcome to the forums.

Usually asking for copyrighted material is kinda a no-no, but depending on what you're plan is, it might be alright. I suggest you contact Deda using a PM. She's our resident Italian Tezuka expert, and I know she's got all kinds of good contacts. Perhaps she'd be interested in helping you out.
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Return to Searching for Tezuka