[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Sale Post: Black Jack Doujinshis & Astro Boy pouch

Sale Post: Black Jack Doujinshis & Astro Boy pouch

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Sale Post: Black Jack Doujinshis & Astro Boy pouch

Postby Sevi » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:45 pm

It took me forever but I finally managed it to take some images of Tezuka stuff that has been lying around here for a while and which I also don't really need anymore. So, I have two doujinshis and a cute Astro Boy pouch for sale. I do ship worldwide, so all the prices below do not include any shipping & handling fees (see even further below for more details about it).

If you do have any questions, please feel free to ask me anything! :wink:

Title: Showtime!! Star System Book (Osamu Tezuka Fan Book)
Produced by: Suteki! Muteki! Mukki Muki
Rating: PG
Year: 2004
Format: B5/P 28
Condition: In mint condition
Art Sample: &
Price: 10€

Title: The Man of 1.000.000 Dollars (Black Jack Fan Book)
Produced by: Suteki! Muteki! Mukki Muki
Rating: PG
Year: 2004
Format: B5/P 24
Condition: In mint condition
Art Sample: &
Price: 10€

Just in case that someone actually wants to buy both doujinshis together, I'll give you a discount of 10% (that discount does not apply to the additional shipping fee).

Item: Astro Boy pouch
Original price: 1,900¥/1,995¥
Condition: Brand-new & unused (only took it out of the wrapping to take images of it)
Price: 17€

Payment and Shipping

I accept payment via PayPal only (I'm truly sorry about that :(). Please keep in mind, that PayPal charges an additional fee for currency conversion in addition to the Standard rate of 3,9% for a transaction. You can use this to calculate the costs of all the additional PayPal fees which needs to be covered by you.

Once the payment has been finalized, I will ship your item safely packaged within 1-2 business days. I do ship worldwide, so please contact me with the indication of your country, so that I can calculate the shipping fee for you.

Alternatively, I would also be willing to trade against other Tezuka (preferred Black Jack) stuff. :D

Return policy

No returns accepted. Items are sold as described.
"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Return to Searching for Tezuka