[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Hard to Find Phoenix volumes

Hard to Find Phoenix volumes

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby strobe_z » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:12 pm

okay... I have in my possesion a brand new copy of Phoenix v7. I picked it up in Toronto on my way to Boston. Is there an "official waiting list" like we've got running for Crime and Punishmen? If so, then I'll give the list first crack... otherwise, first one to contact me gets it.

The cost is cover price, $22 + shipping.

I'm currently in Boston for the rest of the week, so if shipping will be cheaper from in the USA let me know soon. Otherwise I'll take it home and shipping will be whatever it is from Canada. :D

1..2..3... GO!
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Jiminy » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:31 pm

If there's no list I'd be pretty keen to take it. The listing I mentioned above is looking less and less reliable the longer it stays active (in fact it has now duplicated itself). Of course, if I end up with two I'll relist one of them here (the nicer one even) at the same price as strobe_z.

If people do think there is a list I will defer and take my chances with the marketplace.
Jiminy

Tezuka Expert

Postby strobe_z » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:06 pm

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby CrazyCanuck » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:02 am

Phoenix volume 7 FOUND and in quantity! If any of you are still looking for it. The guy claims to have over 20 copies and since he's listed it twice he may have over 40 copies.

$15.51 US plus shipping. If you sign up (it's free) and click through to AbeBooks from they will pay out 3.25% of the cost back to you.

The same guy is also listing it on Amazon Marketplace and half.com if you prefer those.

For those looking for volume 1 or 3, ebay has an auction running for volumes 1-3 right now. Current price is $12.50 US for all three. It ends in three days on August 9th.

I hope this helps some of you. I ordered volume 7 myself. At last I will have them all. Bwah-ha-ha-ha!!!

Edit: Looking back on the last few hours' posts, I see it is the same guy as has been mentioned. The duplicate listing seems less concerning if the 20+ on AbeBooks is accurate though. I suppose if it fails, I'm happy to put myself on strobe_z's list.
CrazyCanuck

Postby Jiminy » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:55 am

Jiminy

Tezuka Expert

Postby strobe_z » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:56 am

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby mkg12 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:33 am

mkg12

Tezuka reader

Postby dwillems » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:39 pm

dwillems