[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Hard to Find Phoenix volumes

Hard to Find Phoenix volumes

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Postby Princess Sapphire » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:26 pm

Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Princess Sapphire » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:55 pm

Please pardon me for double-posting but can anybody help me track down the volumes I need to complete my collection please?

My brother is also trying to help me and though he cancelled his credit card he has another card system that works similarly to a credit system. If anybody can offer me the books I'll see about arranging payment with him.
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby strobe_z » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:06 pm

I'll take a look around... i think I've seen a few copies recently.
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Princess Sapphire » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Thank you Strobe. :)
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby strobe_z » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:35 am

Princess Sapphire - I sent you a PM

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Princess Sapphire » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Sorry strobe. I haven't logged in for awhile. Been tied up.

But thank you for offering to help and I want you to know that I'm going to try Amazon with my brother's assistance to get what I need.

Thanks once again all the same. :)
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Johnny_07 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:45 am

Losing faith makes a crime.
Johnny_07

Tezuka reader

Postby pomocho » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:00 am

Like many people, I cannot boast a complete collection of Phoenix publications because of that darned missing volume 10. Has anyone found a reliable source for the book? I've tried purchasing it online through various independent booksellers, only to find my order canceled due to it being out-of-stock. Anyone have a better solution to my Vol. 10 woes?
pomocho

Tezuka reader

Postby strobe_z » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:46 pm

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Johnny_07 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Johnny_07

Tezuka reader

Postby pomocho » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:07 am

pomocho

Tezuka reader

Postby blackshadow » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:39 am

still has most of phoenix in stock, the only one they don't have is "Karma". The shipping is kind of expensive($6 on orders under $20), but it's worth it if you're really having a hard time finding a particular volume.
blackshadow

Tezuka reader

Postby Johnny_07 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:45 am

Thank you, blackshadow. Now I only have Karma to go >"< ...
Johnny_07

Tezuka reader

Postby Arishem » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Thank you, blackshadow for the new shop, but seems that they only send to USA and Canada. We, the Tezuka euro-fans still waiting for reprints.

I just bought vol. 11 and 12, but it's impossible to find the volume 10 anywhere.

If someone could help me, I'll be happy to send him a Spanish copy of "Crime and Punishment".
Arishem

Postby strobe_z » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Ok, ladies and gentlemen, I have extra copies of Phoenix Vol. 4 (Karma) and Vol. 10 (Sun - Part 1).

I paid $20 each for them, so they'll cost you that plus whatever shipping comes to. A quick scan over this thread and I think that Johny_07 needs Vol. 4 and Arishem needs Vol. 10... am I right? Are you still interested?

If there's multiple interest in a single volume we'll come up with a fare way to choose who gets it (and no... "willing to pay the most" won't be one of the criteria).

strobe_z

Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Searching for Tezuka