[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Hunting for soundtracks

Hunting for soundtracks

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Hunting for soundtracks

Postby putrocca » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:58 pm

I'm desperately searching for a CD with the Dororo opening. I've tried to order the Osamu Tedsuka Works Masterpiece cd from CDJapan but they say they're sold out. Anyone know another source?

CDJapan does have all the Black Jack OSTs, though, including the new Best Of which covers the recent TV series and the movie - great deal for those who don't want to shell out for getting 5 separate OSTs.
- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Path » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:51 am

Yeah, doesn't that song dig itself into your brain? I'm humming it as I type.

I use Amazon.co.jp on a regular basis and have never been disappointed. The only CD I could find with the song is:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%30c6%30ec%30d3 ... 08?ie=UTF8

Also includes songs from Astro Boy, Big X, Wonder 3, and Jungle Taitei.
We will meet again, when the loops of time touch.
Path

Tezuka reader

Postby putrocca » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:02 pm

Thanks. That looks like a good pick - not as good as a Tezuka-only CD, but good nonetheless.
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby putrocca » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:57 pm

putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Path » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:45 pm

Path

Tezuka reader

Postby SoundtrackGuy » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:19 am

I regret that I can not assist you with your request however I wonder if you might be able to assist me with mine? It concerns the soundtrack to the 1980 series of Astroboy. Do you know if it is available and where I might be able to obtain a copy?
Hope to hear from you soon and good luck with your search.
SoundtrackGuy

Postby Path » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:10 am

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B000 ... F8&s=music
This one seems to be it, but can anyone else confirm it? The boxset is still in my to-watch pile, so I can't tell if these are actually in the 80s version.
Path

Tezuka reader

Postby cmoon » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:15 am

"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby deadbeatpete » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:01 am

deadbeatpete

Tezuka reader

Postby Path » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:38 pm

Path

Tezuka reader

Postby Huscheli » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:06 pm

Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Return to Searching for Tezuka