[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - finding bilingual crime and punishment

finding bilingual crime and punishment

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

finding bilingual crime and punishment

Postby David » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:40 am

David

Postby Huscheli » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:36 am

Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby David » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:37 am

and in better news I just find another copy.
$35 plus shipping takes it.
Next person to post here gets it.
Please be prepared to work out
the details within under a week so things don't fall into limbo

David
David

Postby cmoon » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:58 am

I should buy a second one so I can resell it on amazon for $1000

HAhahahahaha!
"I'm in my own head now, and it's where I should be" --Snitter
cmoon

Postby David » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:28 am

If I didn't have my own, and had no hope to get it I wonder how much I would pay for it... hmm. Well, not $1000.

Anyway, no claimers so far on the one copy I have.

If everybody is all set I'll pass it outside the group.

David
David

Postby chiefguardbarnes » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:54 am

Hi David, I would love to get that copy of Crime and Punishment. Do you accept paypal? I live in the US. Please let me know!

Thanks!
chiefguardbarnes

Postby David » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:50 am

you got it - paypal is fine to my ady <manga@vega.ocn.ne.jp>
$35 plus $5 airmail.

David
David

Postby David » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:57 am

that was fast - thanks - ships in a few minutes

David
David

Postby strobe_z » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:35 am

I should get a commission on that one! I was the proverbial "little birdy"...

Honestly though, it's things like this make me glad we're building a little community here. I remember thinking about 2 years ago when I first found out that there was a bilingual edition of Tezuka's Crime and Punishment that I'd never get my hands on that. Not only was it out of print for about 15 years... but only available in Japan.

I bought my copy off David almost a year ago.. and David's provided at least 5 copies to people on this forum since then.
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby putrocca » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:37 am

Yes, there has been a lot of swapping and hooking people up with Tezuka on this site, and I'm glad we've all been able to cooperate.
- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Huscheli » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:54 pm

Yes, Tezuka Community is fun. :D

@David: If you ever get another one I'll buy it :D Didn't have the money for that one but someday later, sure.
Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Atariguy » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:27 am

I desperately want a copy of this should anyone get ahold of a copy they wish to get rid of. I currently have at least 1 volume of every Tezuka manga series available in English aside from this one.
Atariguy

Postby UnluckyLukeGR » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:06 am

I wouldn't mind having a copy myself, actually, but I guess I'll be third in line for any new copies you get in. Not to put any pressure on you to go out and spend all of your time searching for several copies of an out of print book, David. Welcome to the forums, Atariguy. You have a great collection, too.
UnluckyLukeGR

Tezuka Nut

Postby strobe_z » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:19 am

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby David » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:50 pm

David

Next

Return to Searching for Tezuka