[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Black Jack HC Vol 1 and Vol2 Online

Black Jack HC Vol 1 and Vol2 Online

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Black Jack HC Vol 1 and Vol2 Online

Postby Tetsuwan » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:35 pm

I didn't know if this topic would fit under "Official Black Jack Hardcover (vol. 1) List" or "Black Jack is here!". Since I didn't know if this topic is better suited in another post I thought I'd just create a new topic and if it needs to be, get it moved.

Anyway, I found at least two sites selling he Hardcover edition of Black Jack Vol 1. One of those sites happened to also have for pre-order the Hardcover edition of Black Jack Vol 2.

This link is one of the Vol 1s.

This link is the other.

Finally here is the link to the Hardcover Vol 2

I happened to order from the second link Dreamlandcomics.com. So when, or if it arrives I'll post it here to verify if this site is valid. I think this site is safe though, since it takes paypal. Paypal has a refund policy that I have used before on an ebay item. So I assume that it'd be safe using a site that you can pay through paypal.
Tetsuwan

Tezuka Nut

Postby Tetsuwan » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:26 pm

Tetsuwan

Tezuka Nut

Got the Hardcover

Postby Tetsuwan » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:30 pm

I received the BlackJack vol 1 Hard Cover a couple of days ago. So, if anyone wants to order through Dreamland Comics it's safe to do do.

Once again that website URL is

I didn't realize that the link doesn't take you straight to the item's page, sorry about that (I guess you'll have to do a search).

They state

Q: Do you ship overseas or to Canada and how long will it take for delivery?
A: Yes, we can pretty much ship anywhere in the world that accepts Global Priority Mail.Delivery can take up to 14 business days and some items can NOT be shipped outside the USA such as Wizards of the Coast items.We do reserve the right to cancel any international orders for any reason.

At the moment though they don't have the second hardcover so I ordered through the other store SciFI genre (I'll see how that goes and hopefully we will have two online sites to order from).
Tetsuwan

Tezuka Nut

Postby Huscheli » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:47 pm

I just ordered volume 1 Hardcover from SciFi thingy as well and they already shipped it. I should be getting it somewhen next week. Will tell when it arrives ^__^
Huscheli

Tezuka Veteran

Return to English Language Releases