[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Anime Sols

Anime Sols

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Re: Anime Sols

Postby F-Man » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:40 am

Very sad if we couldn't even get Black Jack on DVD (and I was so excited thinking about it...) but it makes me excited to see which Tezuka shows they'd have up next. The site is only going to be more well known as time goes on, and the wonderful thing with this system of products being made only if they're paid for in advance, is that they're basically not losing any money from shows being unsuccessfully funded.
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Marc » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:14 am

My hope is that they extend the time period for shows that aren't funded. It'd be the smart thing to do, considering that they're so new. I think the best thing to do right now is get more people to sign up and use the site. The more users Anime Sols has, the better.
Marc

Tezuka reader

Postby Whitelion » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:50 am

It's pretty frustrating because all of the anime on there are great, (heck Blue Blink was the last Tezuka ever worked on) I really hope they extend the time and let the site grow more popular.
Whitelion

Tezuka reader

Postby GlacialLeaf » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:52 am

Gah... I'd love to donate, but I can't because I don't live in the US or Canada. ><" That's too bad... I guess I'll have to stick to Viki.com for watching the Tezuka anime I don't have on DVD's... (Which is everything but Kimba, the Jungle Emperor '97 movie, and the Phoenix DVD set...)
GlacialLeaf

Postby F-Man » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:12 pm

I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby F-Man » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:32 pm

I'm sure you guys are all aware Black Jack Set 1 succeeded yesterday! Thanks to all the supporters, and the 4 people outside US and Canada who went out of their way to pledge with my help!

I just can't wait to see what the next shows will be now. We know there will be the Black Jack OVAs eventually (for the third round according to Anime Sols on Facebook), and Black Jack Set 2 of course. I'm so excited! Can't wait to get my DVD set as well!
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Traveller » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:46 am

Yes, its very exciting.

Thanks again F-Man, so glad I am getting the DVD set!
Traveller

Tezuka reader

Postby F-Man » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:00 am

Hey everyone, they've started a pledge drive for a boxset containing the next Tezuka specials: Bremen 4, Prime Rose and Bagi!

I think I might be even more excited for this one than the last, just because of Prime Rose. Unfortunately my credit card expires at the end of next month, so I have to wait for my next one! =( But I hope there will be once again people outside of North America who'll let me pledge for them, since we can use all the help we can get.

EDIT: And now Black Jack set 2 is finally open to pledge for!
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Traveller » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:19 am

Well you know I'll be in again F-Man.

Also, apparently there is a reward level that includes the first set of Black Jack too, in case people missed out the first time.
Traveller

Tezuka reader

Postby F-Man » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:43 pm

I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Traveller » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Black Jack Vol 2 only has 8 days to go! It still has a fair amount to reach..
Traveller

Tezuka reader

Postby trunkschan90 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:47 pm

The 24 Hour Tezuka specials have 3 hours remaining and it needs to raise $5,240 to reach it's goal. If there are 22 people out there who want to pledge nova or know anybody who wants to pledge, let them know.
trunkschan90

Postby F-Man » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Well, it's been a while, but Anime Sols is back in full force!

They're currently taking pledges to stream , one of Tezuka's most important titles. Pledging for a DVD release might come later but only if this is successful (and it better damn be).

Additionally we were told that other titles such as Wonder 3 were also coming, but only Dororo has popped up so far.
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby medama_oyaji » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:45 am

Yes! I watched the first episode and pledged this morning! Good luck, AnimeSols!
medama_oyaji

Postby phap » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:21 am

Ok then I'm finally interested into supporting a little bit a project, because I'm just dying to see Dororo. But well it doesn't work in my country. Any solution?
phap

Tezuka reader

PreviousNext

Return to English Language Releases