[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Italian Releases!

Italian Releases!

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Re: Italian Releases!

Postby Deda » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:17 am

New releases in Italian (apparently the next title to be published will be Dororo).
Hazard Edizioni has purchased Kuuki no soko (also at the end of the regular Phoenix they'll release the famous shoujo version from the 50's).

Pinocchio and Don Dracula were pretty okay. I wish pinocchio had the colored pages.
Deda

Tezuka Nut

Postby strobe_z » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:42 am

Thanks for the update Deda~

How'd you like to do us a favour and put together a list of all the Italian editions of Tezuka manga (and anime?) - We'd like to create a page similar to the French one (http://tezukainenglish.com/bm/translati ... ndex.shtml).

Think you could help out?
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Deda » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:01 am

Hi strobe. I can very much help with the comic version, since I have an almost updated version of the list on my website... but I am not so sure about the anime because I cannot keep track of all the releases. I can ask my friends to help.

I have a first list here. I can translate it for you.
http://www.osamushi.it/manga_tezuka_edizioni.html

Now for Goen's possibility of announcing Dororo I would like to wait for the official news.
Also Freebook si pretty shady and they only released one volume of Alabaster (a very crappy looking one) so far I am not sure they will release the rest of the mangas they announced.
Deda

Tezuka Nut

Postby strobe_z » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:43 am

I've seen your list on osamushi.it, so I'd love it if you'd translate it for us. It pains me that we have no content in our Italian manga section right now.

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Deda » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:12 am

here we go:

HAZARD EDIZIONI

Ayako (3 volumes)
Black Jack (25 volumes)
Kirihito (4 volumes)
MW (3 volumes)
Budda (14 volumes)
Kimba (3 volumes) this one is jungle taitei
La storia dei tre Adolf (5 volumes) - This is Adolf ni...
La storia dei tre Adolf - Deluxe (3 volumes)
La Principessa Zaffiro (3 volumes)This is Ribbon no kishi
La Fenice (14 volumes of 16) ongoing - this is Hi no tori - volume 15 is due the first week of november or so
Sotto il nostro cielo (One volume) to be released soon - this one is kuuki no soko

COCONINO
Osamu Tezuka, una biografia manga(4 volumi) - this is Osamu Tezuka, manga biography

STAR COMICS
Joe e il capitano (by Tezuka Production) - Kappa Magazine 29- this one was a short story produced by tezuka production and released on n.29 of kappa magazine called: Joe and the captain

PLANET MANGA
Astroboy (5 volumes) this one is a best of like the French one
Pluto (8 volumes) by Naoki Urasawa

KABUKI e COMIC ART
Black Jack e Dororo (partial versions and interrupted series)

RONIN
Pinocchio (1 volume)
Don Dracula (3 volumes)

FREEBOOKS
Alabaster (2 volumi)ongoing - volume 1 was out but who knows if the second one will ever come out
Metropolis (1 volume) announced but who knows - this is a shady shady company

GOEN
has announced a mysterious Tezuka title, 99% should be Dororo. We'll se about that.

Can you plese refer directly to the site for the source of the information? (I was not the only one to put together the list) thanks :D
Deda

Tezuka Nut

Postby strobe_z » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:19 am

Thanks Deda! We'll do one better... We'll add a link button on the main page, directly below the official site. ;)

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Deda » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:56 am

Thank you! :D It lacks updates recently but I will work on it the first break i get from work (I have more pages ready).
For the video I'll ask my friends.
Deda

Tezuka Nut

Previous

Return to European and Worldwide Releases