List of Tezuka Manga in Dutch

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

List of Tezuka Manga in Dutch

Postby the donkey » Sun May 08, 2011 4:13 pm

seeing as we got a topic for this in a couple of languages but not for Dutch I tough I'd make one, since I can just name them all right now anyways:P

Uitgeverij L:
All works published by Uitgeverij L are hardcover editions (most likely based on the vertical releases in English). The releases are of high quality and easy to come by.
- Boeddha (8 Volumes) [2006-2008]
- Ode aan Kirihito (2 Volumes) [2008-2009]
- MW (2 Volumes) [2009-2010]
- Ayako (3 Volumes) [2012]

Standaard Uitgeverij:
This is the publisher for most common European comics in the Netherlands, they tried out Astro Boy, but after the sales got too low they stopped releasing them (all volumes they did release have been out of print for a long time).
- Astro Boy (6 Volumes, Canceled) [2002]

Note: The publisher "Uitgeverij Xtra" acquired the rights to print Adolf around 2005/2006, but never released it. They are printing Barefoot Gen, but they release 1 volume a year at the most, so the chances of seeing a dutch release of Adolf are very slim.

and hopefully more to come!:D
if anybody finds a mistake or something missing, please let me know and I'll change it;)
the donkey

Tezuka reader

Re: List of Tezuka Manga in Dutch

Postby the donkey » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:57 am

Okay, even though I haven't been around here in ages, I decided to give this an update. Sadly not too much to add, but at least the releases by Uitgeverij L are still widely available and get reprints when necessary.
the donkey

Tezuka reader

Re: List of Tezuka Manga in Dutch

Postby AstroBoy » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:25 am

Hi donkey,

May I still have a chance to get them for collection? Dutch version is very interesting.

It'd be great to get some advice from you to have them.

Thank you in advance.
AstroBoy

Tezuka reader

Return to European and Worldwide Releases