[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Hello!

Hello!

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Hello!

Postby shid84 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:28 am

shid84

Tezuka reader

Postby Rukawagf » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:37 pm

Rukawagf

Tezuka Nut

Postby Amrith » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:45 pm

Amrith

Tezuka Expert

Postby Jiminy » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:08 pm

Jiminy

Tezuka Expert

Postby shid84 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:52 pm

shid84

Tezuka reader

Postby Tetsu Deinonychus » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:45 am

Greetings and salutations, fellow newb. 8)
Tetsu Deinonychus

Tezuka Nut

Postby Kevin » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:36 am

New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby shid84 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:34 am

shid84

Tezuka reader

Postby putrocca » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:45 pm

- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby shid84 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:01 pm

shid84

Tezuka reader

Postby Kevin » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:42 am

New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby shid84 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:18 am

shid84

Tezuka reader

Postby putrocca » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:00 pm

I've added the link to KawaiiUnico.com to our links page, and to our series page next to the Unico listing.

By the way, we're always looking for volunteers to contribute general info to the site. If you would be interested in making a simple series page for Unico, with basic info following the format of our other simple series pages, I would be delighted to post it. It just needs to be a basic page with a simple intro to what the character and series are about and a list of what versions there are, then a link to your site for people who want more details. Would you be interested in writing such a page?
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby shid84 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:48 pm

Sure! Anything to help! Would you like me to write it up using HTML or just write it up and send it to you? Whatever would be easier to copy and paste I guess. ^^

And is there a specific time that you'd like it? I usually use my days off to work on my sites and other things so that'd probably be the best time haha. But I don't think it'll take long to write up a page about Unico.

But I'll definetly help out! ^^
shid84

Tezuka reader

Postby putrocca » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:44 am

Just write it up as a regular page and I'll do the html myself, unless you particularly want to do your own html.

You can write it any time. I'm off to California now to go to the Tezuka conference and won't have time for any site updates for at least a week and a half if not longer, so take your time. You can also send it to me in bits if you like. I recommend using our Astro Boy Basics page as a model.

Thanks for the help - I can't wait to see the results!
putrocca

Site Founder

Next

Return to Introductions