[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Nice to meet you

Nice to meet you

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Nice to meet you

Postby Deda » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:08 pm

Deda

Tezuka Nut

Postby Kevin » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:35 pm

New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby putrocca » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 pm

Welcome! Glad to have you on the forums at last. Sorry I haven't e-mailed with you more about getting your great Italian info posted - since I lived in Italy for a few years I always feel guilty when our Italian listings are out of date. I'll try to get more of your info added soon.

Thanks again, and please keep up posting good info about Italian and other releases. I will add it the first chance I get.
- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Potato » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:03 am

Velcome.

EYE VILL SKVISH YOO!

lol.... It's my job to scare all the newbies. lol.

anyway, i hope you like it here.

Potato

P.S. cute avatar. :D
Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

Postby Jiminy » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:07 am

Hi Deda, welcome and all!
San Dimas High School football rules!
Jiminy

Tezuka Expert

Postby Deda » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:18 am

thank you!
it's my pleasure to be here...

p.s. the avatar is a dedasaur (I turn into that thing when they wake me up before 6 a.m. and I haven't eaten... it looks cute but it has a mouth full of teeth hahahaha)

I hope to keep you posted as much as I can... that is whenever I have news for my Italian website I'll make sure to share them with you too.
thaks for the great welcome!

I am not easily scared, potato, I am a dedasaur after all hahahaha.
Deda

Tezuka Nut

Postby Potato » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:22 am

Potato

Postby Princess Sapphire » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:19 pm

Hello Deda. This is the first time I've read your introduction thread.

I love your dedasaur avatar :D Interesting to know that you can turn into one of those things. :lol: Those teeth sure sound nasty :shock: but you wouldn't bite me of course because you're my buddy :)
Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Deda » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:09 am

Deda

Tezuka Nut

Postby Princess Sapphire » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:08 am

Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:07 am

OY! I'll have you know that I am a mechanical potato made from wires, cables and artificial energy.

Therefore I conclude that I do not taste very good.

Potato

Postby Princess Sapphire » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:54 am

Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Deda » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:49 pm

Right... that might be heavy stuff for my stomach!
I like zucchini anyways... anybody here is a zucchino? :lol:
Deda

Tezuka Nut

Return to Introductions