[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - New member with new site.

New member with new site.

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

New member with new site.

Postby Ninjatron » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:34 am

Hey everyone. Been a big fan of this site for a long time.

I've just recently set up a new website . It will be following all the latest news on AstroBoy, the upcoming movie, the works of Osamu Tezuka, and other related anime. So I thought I should come and introduce myself and say that I'm interested in knowing what everyone thinks of the site and that I'm definitely open to contributions and ideas for future content.

I've also got my own personal website, , which has some of my artwork, articles about anime and video games and the like, and other stuff. You can also see some of my artwork on .

I'm a big time fan of Osamu Tezuka's works and other classic and retro-esque anime. My favorite character is Black Jack. I used to teach How-to-draw anime classes and I would always make sure my students got a healthy dose of history to go with their drawing lessons. It was always pretty amazing to me how so many of them loved AstroBoy despite not always knowing much about him.

Anyway, it's great to be here. Seems like people here really know their stuff, and those are the kinds of folks I like talking to. Hopefully I'll be able to find time to post here fairly often between everything else I do.

Sayonara.
Ninjatron

Postby Kevin » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:39 am

Sayonara means you're never coming back :O
New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Potato » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:41 am

Kevin will you stop being such a split thread?

Welcome, Ninjatron. Enjoy your stay.... while you can. :twisted:

jk! :lol:
Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

Postby Kuririn » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:59 am

Actually, we say it at the end of the day here sometimes. But it does have a connotation of being for a longer time away. ^^;

Welcome!
Image "Or the moment
when you know it's over and the nothing which you
have to say is falling all around you, lavishly,
pouring its heart out."
-Don McKay
Kuririn

Tezuka Nut

Postby Ninjatron » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:05 am

Ha ha, I always sign off with Sayonara. Even in person and on the phone. It suits my mysterious personality. 8)

But don't worry. Usually I'm not gone for that long.

Sayonara.
Ninjatron

Postby Kevin » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:45 am

Oh, well then, HI Ninjatron :D
New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

Postby Tetsu Deinonychus » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:16 am

Ninjatron?

Hmm... seems familiar....

You wouldn't be a 'dromer by any chance?
Tetsu Deinonychus

Tezuka Nut

Postby strobe_z » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:22 am

Hi Ninjatron:

Always nice to see some fellow Canucks here. Your website looks good... and it's always nice to meet some fellow Tezuka fans. I was going to point you in the direction of the Astroboy-Online site as well, but I see you've already been there...

<puts on admin hat...>

Unfortunately, it's my job to point you in the direction of the forum rules (posted in the General Tezuka forum) and draw your attention specifically to:

SIG FILES
Must be restricted to 50pixel height and 200 pixel width. Such files should have a size of no larger than 10 kb (which basically means they shouldn't be animated, although there is no strict rule.)

Your sig is quite nice, but please resize it to fit the forum rules.

Thanks!
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Jiminy » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:36 am

Welcome Ninjatron :)
Enjoy your stay
San Dimas High School football rules!
Jiminy

Tezuka Expert

Postby Potato » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:28 am

Ninjatron: I've looked through your site, and i really like it.

One thing though...... it needs llamas. lol
Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

Postby Ninjatron » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:00 pm

Ninjatron

Postby Rocku » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:59 pm

"There are demons in my soup. There are monsters in my damn soup."

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Postby Tetsu Deinonychus » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:39 pm

Tetsu Deinonychus

Tezuka Nut