[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Hello! Hola!

Hello! Hola!

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Hello! Hola!

Postby Lemi » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:31 pm

Hi! I'm Rodrigo from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm 21 (22 in a couple of days :)). I love Osamu Tezuka since I read Adolf, ten years ago.

This site is amazing, i hope someday to do something similar to this in Spanish.

My favourite works of Tezuka are: Black Jack, Adolf, Kirihito Sanka and Tsumi to Batsu.

I think i'll have fun here.
Bye!
Chau!
Lemi

Tezuka reader

Postby strobe_z » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:21 pm

Hi Rodrigo, always nice to meet more fans from around the world. I know Ada will want to mention this too, but I'll beat her to the punch and say that we can always use more information about other language editions of Tezuka.

Are the editions available in Argentina the same as the European spanish-language editions?

I'm quite interested in the Spanish edition of "New Treasure Island" becasue I think that would be the first time it's been translated into a non-Asian language.
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Lemi » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:08 pm

Lemi

Tezuka reader

Postby strobe_z » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:18 pm

strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Lemi » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:50 pm

Lemi

Tezuka reader

Postby putrocca » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:05 am

Welcome, Lemi! Glad to have you.

Strobe_z is right, I'd be very happy if you'd be willing to help me keep up with Spanish releases of Tezuka manga and anime, since I don't read Spanish so it's hard for me to track. Here is our current Spanish manga page - please let me konw if you have any suggestions or spot any errors, or if you think I should add any notes to it. If you know a release date for New Treasure island please tell me:

I would also appreciate any information you may have about Spanish language release of Tezuka anime, since I don't have any info on that yet. And do you know anything about the rumor that Naoki Urasawa's Pluto is going to come out in Spanish? I read that on Listodo Manga but can't find it anywhere else.

And if you do ever make a Spanish equivalent of this site, let me know and I will happily link to it, and you can feel free to borrow information and ask for help with it if I can offer any.

Welcome again!
- Ada (site founder - TezukaInEnglish.com)
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Lemi » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:09 pm

Lemi

Tezuka reader

Postby putrocca » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:48 pm

putrocca

Site Founder

Postby jonerik » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:57 pm

jonerik

Tezuka reader

Postby putrocca » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:34 pm

Thanks for the info - I'll post it.

Can you recommend any particularly good onine sites for ordering Spanish language manga?
putrocca

Site Founder

Postby Lemi » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:28 pm

These sites sells spanish-language manga.

Ada, i'm writting an article about spanish-language Tezuka anime and manga. I'll post it in a couple of days.
Lemi

Tezuka reader

Postby putrocca » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:41 pm

putrocca

Site Founder

Return to Introductions