[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - So I'm not the only sane one

So I'm not the only sane one

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

So I'm not the only sane one

Postby AlienAngel » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:56 pm

Wow I cant believe this forums full of Tezuka fans. That makes me happy that there are fans even here in US.

My names Cara and I discovered Tezuka manga earlier this year when my local library got itself the entire Buddha series(save for volume three which I sadly had to skip) and I was blown away. Since then I've gotten into Black Jack(bought volume one when it came out) and have tried to find more of his stuff(havnt been too lucky yet but I wont quit). I decided that since I need a good hobby in life my goal will be to at least read all of Tezukas most popular and most critically aclaimed series(if not all of them) in my life. Same with the anime. So hopefully this place will help and I'll get to meet more of you who share my goal.
AlienAngel

Postby strobe_z » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:47 pm

Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Kevin » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:00 pm

New E-Library! http://thelibrary.ninjanezumi.com/
Check out my bookshelf!

Kevin

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Potato » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:41 am

Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Princess Sapphire » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:10 pm

Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Return to Introductions