[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - ...Swedish fanartist here...

...Swedish fanartist here...

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

...Swedish fanartist here...

Postby sailor kitty » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Ossu!

I'm Kitty, and I like writing fanfiction and drawing fanart. Most of my time is spent reading manga or warching anime, and I've been doing that from a very young age, since before manga and anime were popular in Sweden. Sadly, it's boomed over here in recent years, so Sweden is now crowded with Weaboos. =0=;; My age is 15.

My favorite Tezuka series are Black Jack, Astro Boy, and Princess Knight. It's hard for me to get my hands on them, (I nearly DIED when I found out that Black Jack was being released in english, I'd given up hope) and I've only seen alot of Astro Boy and Black Jack, but I've fallen in love with them all the same.

The books I own are: Astro Boy 2003(I'm probably one of few people who actually liked the remake), MW(Made my dad buy it for me last year, my first Tezuka book) and I've gotten the school library to buy Astro Boy and Buddha. Me, i've ordered Astro Boy and Black Jack online, and it's got me officially broke. Still, I'm happy!

My favorite character is probably Atlas... I like him alot. All incarnations, from the manga to both anime versions. I draw him way too much. @__@

I'm a massive yaoi-fangirl, too... But I don't actually support any pairings in Tezuka-manga. Only the platonic father-daughter relationship between Black Jack and Pinoco, I love that aspect of the series.

So, I'm hoping to be able to find people to talk to about Tezuka-manga, and perhaps show off my fanart at some point. ^__^
sailor kitty

Tezuka reader

Postby Princess Sapphire » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:42 am

Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran

Postby Potato » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:43 am

Katara: Sokka, You're a genius!
Aang: Did the definition of genius change in the last 100 years?

Potato

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby Rocku » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:59 pm

"There are demons in my soup. There are monsters in my damn soup."

- Rambling Billy Bob Joe
Rocku

Tezuka Expert

Return to Introductions