[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Hi all! :D

Hi all! :D

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Hi all! :D

Postby MaryDan » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:30 pm

MaryDan

Postby theorah » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:49 am

Hello, I'm new too! :D
wow I think its really nice that his style of drawing drew you in! I really love his art, but most people I know, although they enjoy his stories, thinlk his art is very unappealing/dont like it much, and these are all artists themselves saying this!

MW is my favorite Tezuka comic, the ending is the only one in a comic that has literally had me on the edge of my seat with excitement! I love how sociopathic and whimsical Yuki is XD
theorah

Tezuka reader

Postby F-Man » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:01 am

The art style also drew me in, from the moment I watched the Metropolis movie (thank you movie trailer), and is the main thing keeping me reading. I especially like the cute round characters like Astro, Ken and Rock.

Boo to the haters! They have crappy taste. :P

Welcome to the forum! I think it is really cool that you read Metropolis without realising it was from the same author as BJ. I watched the movie without realising it was from the creator of Astro Boy! And I really wanted to get into Astro Boy back then too!
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Jeffbert » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Welcome, to the forum, MaryDan! I am also in the middle of MW at this time. 8)
Jeffbert

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby MaryDan » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:08 am

MaryDan

Postby Jeffbert » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:03 am

Jeffbert

All Tezuka all the time...

Return to Introductions