[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Introductions

Introductions

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Introductions

Postby Veepa » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:36 pm

Hello gang. I've been lurking around this site and these forums for a while, and just decided to register the other day.

My name is Nick, and I'm 24. I live in the US.. And I'm a huge fan of pretty much everything Tezuka has done. I don't really pick and choose his works. I seriously want to read everything he has ever done, but that's impossible right now since I can only read English. But I have read nearly everything of his that has been published in English so far.

This may have been discussed on the forums already,.. but if I could choose one untranslated Tezuka work to be translated into English, I'd probably choose.. Hmm.. Well now that I think about it, it's a pretty tough decision, because there's so many things of his that look interesting. But I'd probably go with New Treasure Island.. just because I usually like to start with the earliest works.

Yep. Other favorite cartoonists of mine include Carl Barks, Herge, and Walt Kelly.
Veepa

Tezuka reader

Postby Dr. Jerk » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:17 pm

Seeing your icon, I like you already.

Welcome to TiE. I apologize about the lack of activity and that the registrations are temporarily closed, but I still hope you'll enjoy it here.
Dr. Jerk

Tezuka Nut

Postby Veepa » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Veepa

Tezuka reader

Postby Dr. Jerk » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Dr. Jerk

Tezuka Nut

Postby Xenops » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:02 am

Xenops

Tezuka Nut

Postby Veepa » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Veepa

Tezuka reader

Postby Sevi » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:12 am

"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby Novacain » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:16 am

Novacain

Postby F-Man » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:28 pm

I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Return to Introductions