[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - New member from ABO

New member from ABO

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

New member from ABO

Postby Ghost » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:26 am

Hello this is my first official post here, obviously. So allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Ghost, I'm from Astroboy-online or ABO and those who are active on there also should know who I am. I'm 16 years old, I've been into Osamu Tezuka's works for over a year. (Not very long I know.) I first saw parts of the 2003 anime on Toonami when I was very young, but I never bothered to watch it ,then eventually forgot all about it.

I then later re-discovered it a few years later when I saw a trailer for the CGI movie, then I was reminded of it again, looked up the series on the internet. Then I was eventually hooked.

I may not be as active as I am on ABO, but I will try to be on here as well. First I need to learn how to get around this site.
Ghost

Postby F-Man » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:44 am

Welcome! It's always nice to get new members.

As for navigating the forums I find that there two very useful things to take note of. First is that the Astro Boy icons change color when there is a new post somewhere. Second is the very handy "View posts since last visit" link on the forum front page that I couldn't live without. :P
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Sevi » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Welcome to the Forums! :D
"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby the donkey » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:36 pm

the donkey

Tezuka reader

Re: New member from ABO

Postby Princess Sapphire » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:51 am

Hello Ghost.

I'm Mighty Astro from ABO. Great to see you here. :D
Osamu Tezuka is Japan's greatest story teller
Princess Sapphire

Tezuka Veteran