[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Hello

Hello

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Hello

Postby Bigdog » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:45 am

I'm Bigdog from the Astro Boy and Henshin Justice forums and while I love Osamu Tezuka and his comics/anime , I also love Tokusatsu and manga as old school as him alongside the new.

I am an aspiring artist, writer and filmmaker, being photographer and a gardener as a hobby . I also love to whittle and carve wood in my spare time .

My hopes are to one day be as good as Tezuka/Ishinomori himself as well as to bring his properties into the public eye in a renewed form to give them the justice they deserve alongside paving a path for myself as a creator in the gist of it; I aim to learn more languages also.
Bigdog

Tezuka reader

Re: Hello

Postby strobe_z » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:01 am

Hi Bigdog, nice of you to join us over here. Have you been here before? You seem familiar somehow... maybe we had a Littledog before or something :P

Anyway, welcome!
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Re: Hello

Postby Bigdog » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:16 am

Bigdog

Tezuka reader

Return to Introductions