[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Fan from Sydney (Australia)

Fan from Sydney (Australia)

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Fan from Sydney (Australia)

Postby AstroBBoy » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:04 am

I have been lurking for a while and thought I should introduce myself.

My name is Brian and I'm a huge Tezuka fan.

So much so that I've been to Japan 3x times and each time I went to the Tezuka Museum. I was even lucky enough to go to the museum on the day of Astroboy's "birth" (7th of April, 2003). It was very exciting in Japan at that time with Tezuka artwork everywhere to be seen as well as the new series launching on the same date.

Although lately I have been cutting down on my collection as it was taking up too much room, I still have quite a few animation cels and certain other pieces that mean a lot to me.

Oh yeah, I actually have an Astroboy tattoo on my arm that I've had for 16 years now.
AstroBBoy

Tezuka reader

Re: Fan from Sydney (Australia)

Postby F-Man » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:52 am

A belated Welcome then! :lol:

I wish I had been a Tezuka fan for that long. I think I missed some very good moments.
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Jeffbert » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Welcome to the forums, AstroBBoy!
Jeffbert

All Tezuka all the time...

Postby AstroBBoy » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:47 am

Thanks.
It looks like a great little community and I absolutely love all the detail/info that has gone into the site itself.
AstroBBoy

Tezuka reader

Return to Introductions