[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Howdy from the Midwest!

Howdy from the Midwest!

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Howdy from the Midwest!

Postby famicom.guy » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Jon. I've only recently discovered the excellence of Mr. Tezuka, but I'm glad to have found a place to discuss his works! I only became interested in Tezuka when I got involved in the Barbara Kickstarter last February, but have explored several of his works so far. I'm really looking forward to getting Barbara in the mail this month, along with Vertical's new Message to Adolf print.

I hope to get to know more of you as we share in our enjoyment of Tezuka's manga!
famicom.guy

Re: Howdy from the Midwest!

Postby strobe_z » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Hi Jon~ nice to have you aboard.

I'm especially happy to hear that you got involved with Tezuka through the Barbara kickstarter. It gives me hope that those kinds of projects can reach beyond just the "hardcore" fans and find a new audience for Tezuka's works. Barbara is a really strange, but really great work, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Return to Introductions