[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - French fan

French fan

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

French fan

Postby phap » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:38 am

Hello! I actually registered some months ago but didn't present myself (what a shame!)
I'm interested in the work of Tezuka since 10 years or so, when I first bought Buddha in french. Fortunatly there are quite a lot of translations in french of great works. After some years, I became more and more obsessed with his work, I managed to have everything available in french or in english (except the bilingual crime and punishment). The ones I love the most are Dororo, Barbara, MW, Ayako, Midnight, Adolf, to name a few. Now I'm looking for all videos available, with or without subtitles, and it's growing slowly. A little tip for those who also seek: Don't wait too long or you'll regreat afterwards !

Have a good day!
phap

Tezuka reader

Re: French fan

Postby strobe_z » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Hi phap~ nice to have you aboard!

There's a few of us who have bilingual collections, and with Sous Notre Atmosphere, I just recently completed mine up to date (meaning I have everything in French that isn't available in English). I know there's a few fans around here that are looking to complete collections, so if you've got a secret stash of Midnight or L'Abre au Soleil hanging around I think we can find good homes for them. ;)

As for Crime & Punishment, there is a thread here on the site for people looking for it. David hasn't posted in a while, but he does from time to time check "the list" when he rescues another copy.
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby F-Man » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:58 am

I'm amazed to find someone else who also tries to get all manga AND videos! I've only been getting DVD releases (with or without subtitles) that were released in the last few years though, in the hopes that the next time the older ones get a release, it could be on Blu-ray.
I'm on .
F-Man

Tezuka Expert

Postby Skunk-love » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Welcome to you.

Me too i'm french and new on the forum! :D
My Skunk Kusai official fanpop Image

My Tumblr
Skunk-love

Tezuka reader

Return to Introductions