[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Tezuka In English Discussion Forums • View topic - Introduction? Introduction.

Introduction? Introduction.

Moderators: strobe_z, putrocca

Introduction? Introduction.

Postby Marc » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:26 am

Hey, all! I'm a really horrible forum poster (as in I'm really bad about being active and checking forum posts), so after I've introduced myself I'll probably just slide back into lurking, haha. I'm more active on my tumblr account, which is linked on my profile if you're curious.

Mostly I'm a huge Black Jack fan; that was the series that got me into Tezuka's work in the first place. I joined to keep up on future releases, merch news, etc. Anyway, nice to meet you all! :D
Marc

Tezuka reader

Re: Introduction? Introduction.

Postby phap » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Hello Marc (if you read me one day...), Black Jack is really a masterwork. Welcome with the Tezuka fans.
phap

Tezuka reader

Postby Sevi » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Aloha and welcome to the TiE forums, Marc! :D

I'm really glad that you finally joined the forum, so that I won't feel like I'm the only Black Jack fan/passionate admirer/maniac around here anymore. :wink:
"I'm not in at the moment. If you are in need of medical attention, please leave your name, telephone number, nature of your complaint, seriousness of your condition, and how much you can afford to pay me. I'll get back to you later."
Sevi

Tezuka Nut

Postby Marc » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Thanks, all!

And yeah, Sevi, I'm glad I joined as well!
Marc

Tezuka reader

Postby strobe_z » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:37 am

Hi Marc. Nice of you to join the crowd. It is a bit slow around here, but I have hopes that the forum will revive and be a bit more active. However, you can also follow TiE on Twitter @TezukainEnglish, on Facebook http://facebook.com/tezukainenglish and on Tumblr http://tezukainenglish.tumblr.com
Image - All Life Is Sacred

Follow TezukaInEnglish on and
strobe_z

Webmaster

Postby Marc » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:11 am

Thanks, Strobe! I'm currently watching TiE on tumblr and I'll go ahead and like your page on facebook, too. :D
Marc

Tezuka reader

Return to Introductions